Merry Fxxkin Xmas PT. 1

Angela's POV

Today's Christmas and I'm so excited. Everyone's dressing up, being silly, and just having fun. Jason was dressing as Sassy Santa Claus, Andy, Bryan, Rick basically dressed their normal clothes since they're not really excited. I decided to dress as a grim reaper, but christmassy. So meaning red cloak with white splatters and a long candy cane. Just an idea that I made since not everything is dark with me.

I went to check on Nocturnal Bloodlust to see how they're doing. When I walked in everyone was dressed up. "You guy look really cool." I complimented. "Thank you." Cazqui replied. "So where's Hiro?" I asked looking around. "Right here." Someone said behind me. I turned around and looked up and it was Hiro. But then I was looking at his outfit and it looks....well summertime.

He basically exposed his abs and have his Pokemon ball beach ball and with his Santa hat. I will admit he does look sexy as fuck. "What are you wearing?" I asked almost about to laugh. "You can laugh all you want but I already wore Santa Claus already. So I want to do the opposite." He said. "Yeah but...aren't you gonna get cold?" I said. "Well it's already cold outside so might as well" I laughed at his response. "True."

"Well guys lets take a picture." Masa said. "Yeah let's go." I said happily. So since we're already inside their dressing room, I texted the guys to come. Nocturnal Bloodlust was first to take a group pic and then us. After that, we took pictures in categories, meaning that drummers together, vocalists together, and so on. They're were cool pictures and goofy ones, which is funny, and also cute ones.

It's already 8:00 and that's when the show starts. Nocturnal Bloodlust is the first to perform, as always, so we, ATD, have enough time, well except for me since there are some songs I perform with Hiro. When it was our turn to perform, the crowd was already hype so it got me hype too. (I'll skip Immaculate Misconception since I already did that part). We did a little surprise for this show. We added a song to our setlist and it was a duet with Hiro. The song is called Blue Christmas by The Lumineers. We would listen to the song all the time until we fall asleep. So we decided to sing it together.

After we ended Enemy, everyone was clapping. "To end this, we decided to sing this for you guys." The crowd was murmuring. "It's a cover by The Lumineers and it's called Blue Christmas so...Hiro would you come up please?" I asked looking to the side where he was. He came up on stage and kissed my temple. Everyone was screaming and whistling loudly making me blush a little bit and giggling. Then, Daichi came out with his acoustic guitar. We all sat down when we got ready. Everyone's voice died down and the guitar stared playing. (The video is above if you want to listen to it)

Angela ~ I'll have a Blue Christmas without you
I'll be so blue thinking about you
Decorations of red on a green Christmas tree
Won't mean a thing dear, if you're not here with me

Hiro ~ I'll have a blue heartache for certain
And when those blue memories starts hurtin'
You'll be doin' all right with your Christmas of white
But I'll have a blue, blue Christmas

Then, Jason plays the piano.

Then, we held hands. When we did that, everyone screamed like crazy.

Both ~ And when those blue heartaches start hurtin'
I'll have a blue memory for certain
And you'll be doin' all right, with your Christmas of white
But I'll have a blue, blue Christmas
You'll be doin' all right, with your Christmas of white
But I'll have a blue, blue Christmas

PT. 2 is coming up.