Where We Left Off PT. 1

*Smut Warning*

Angela's POV

I got back home and entering in seeing that Diana is still not here because of their pre-honeymoon. I guess I'm alone in the house then.

There was a knock on the door. Well...#1 I didn't order pizza, #2 it might be mail...ill go with the second one. I went to my room and looked through the window a little tiny bit to see who it was. Wait...leather jacket, black jeans, the only person that I know that has that type of hair is...I thought. The guy looked at me and he smiled. "HIRO!!!!!" I said excitingly.

I immediately ran to the door and opened it. I jumped on him and hugged him tightly and he hugged me back. "I missed you what the fuck!!" I said starting to cry. He put me down. "Babe why are you crying?" He asked pulling away wiping my tears. "I just miss you. We haven't talked since last night." I said. "Awe. I miss you too babe." He said pulling me in a hug.

I pulled him into my house and on the couch. "So how are you?" He asked. "I'm good. Yourself?" I asked back. "Good. So I heard you wet to your ex's birthday." He said. "Yeah. It was fun...I guess." I chuckled. He did the same. "What about you...what did you do?" I asked. "Well..." He began as he scooted closer to me. "We're almost finished with the album so we're taking a break, especially me. I actually came here to see you and will stay here for a few days and then go back." He said.

I looked at him surprised. "Wait...your gonna stay here...with me? For a few days? Like for a week or so?" I asked. He nodded. "Well...not actually a week...maybe like 5 days." Hiro said. "That's enough time." I hugged him tightly.

"Can..you...not...hug...me...tightly?" He tried to speak. "Oh...sorry." I let go of him. "That also means I get to spend time with you, which is what we've been talking about." He said while caressing my hair. "I miss how your hair feels. So soft." Then, his thumb went to my bottom lip. "I also miss those lips." He looked into my eyes as I looked into him. I grabbed his cheek. "I missed yours too." We leaned in for a kiss.

The kiss got more passionate and he pulled me in his lap. He licked my bottom lip for entrance and I teasingly denied. His hands snaked to my butt and grabbed it. I gasped and my mouth became open. His tongue went inside dancing with mine until he won. Explored all over until he was satisfied. A string a saliva appeared as our lips separated from each other. He looked at me so lustfully, as do I.

"Babe...I want you so bad you have no idea." He said sexually. Oh goddamn he's so sexy when he said that. Kinda makes me tingle. I thought. He attacked my lip again then his hands snaked up to my shirt rubbing my sides. I became a little wet just by him touching me. He pulled off my shirt and then he pulled off my bra. I looked away from his gaze. He chuckled. "It's not the first time I've seen you." He said grabbing my breasts. "Your beautiful." He whispered.

He started sucking my left breast then groping the other. I tried to hold in my moans. "Don't hold back baby. I love when you moan for me." He said then his hand went down past my underwear and rubbed my clit harshly. I couldn't hold in my moans anymore so I did it uncontrollably. He bit my earlobe while he was doing it. "Damn...so wet for me baby? I wonder who made you this wet." Hiro said smirking. "Ah shut up. You know you did." I moaned. "Yeah I know."

He was about to pull off my underwear until I stopped him. "What?" He asked. "Your not undressed. It's not fair." I said emotionless. He chuckled from my reaction. "Ok ok." He took off his jacket and took off his shirt. Holy shit he's still hot. I thought. He grabbed my hands and put it on his chest for me to feel him.

He felt his heartbeat on my hands and then my hands slid down to his packed stomach. Holy shit. He grabbed my hand and went down lower to his crotch. "Feel how hard I am for you." He said huskily. I bit my lip. It's very hard from the touch. Even touching it, for him he gets aroused even more. So I decided to rub it. He groaned and bit his lip so sexily. God he looks sexy when he does that. Maybe I should.... I rubbed it faster. He threw his head back. "Wait...babe...stop...Ima-" he tries to speak until he came on my hand.

This is the kinkiest shit I've ever done in my entire life... I took my hand to my mouth and licked my finger to taste it. And I did it while looking at him. He looked at me surprised. "I never tasted this before...I'm surprised it doesn't taste bad." I said chuckling. He did the same. "Now can I take it off?" He was playing with my underwear strap. "Did you have to ask?" I asked.

(Hopefully I don't get banned or blocked for this and also hopefully they don't find out)

Part 2.