Day with Ex

San E POV

Well...its been shitty. I lost the love of my life and now I have to take care of my ex. I'm doubting if she's really pregnant or not, but knowing her..she might be kidding, but I don't think she would go that far. She asked me to take care of her since her parents doesn't have time to. I went to the grocery store to buy everything she needed from the list she gave me. That doesn't look right. I thought as I look at the paper. This is some weird ass combination.

After I finished buying and paying, I went to my car. I sighed heavily. I kept thinking about Angela. NO NO NO KEEP IT TOGETHER SAN. I yelled at myself while hitting my forehead. She's gone there's nothing I can do. All I can do is move forward. I drove back to her house and unlock the front door. I opened the door with my elbow since my hands are full with stuff. I saw her watching tv and she looked at me. "Do you need help with that?" She asked. "No. You don't need to do anything. Just stay there and I'll fix dinner." I said. "Okay" she said as she turned back to the tv.

I took all the stuff out and put them at their rightful place. I leave the things that I needed to make dinner. While I was washing the vegetables, she called out. "Can you bring me ice cream?" She asked. "You eat too much of that. You need to eat healthy food." I said. "Yeah yeah just give it to me." She said lazily. I went to the freezer and gave her her ice cream. "After that, your eating dinner." "Okay." I went back I the kitchen. If she keeps eating like this, I don't know how it's gonna affect the baby. I thought as I was cutting the green bell pepper.

Time Skip
After dinner, I was washing the dishes. Then I felt arms around my waist. I looked back in surprise but calmed down. "Don't scare me like that." I said. "Your still the same as before. You would get scared every time I hold you." She said. I stayed silent. "This is just like before when we're together." She hummed. "Aren't you happy?" I put the dishes in the dishwasher and looked at her. "Look I'm only takin care of you cuz 1. There might be a possibility of you having a baby. 2. Your parents are not there. So be grateful that I still have a heart after you hurt me." I said sternly. "True...but even better...your girlfriend is not here." She said. Yeah she's not here because we broke up but it's none of your business. I thought.

"Since she's not here---" she began. "Now you can be with me." She said putting her arms around my neck and leaned in to kiss me. I turned my head. She stopped to look at me. "What's wrong?" She asked innocently. "You know what's wrong. Just because my girlfriend is not here doesn't mean you have to try to crawl back to me. I'm only taking care of you for two reasons so don't cross those boundaries." I said as I walked out of the door.

Time Skip
I went to a park where it's a little bit empty at night. I took a seat on the bench and just adoring the stars. Then it brought up memories when I first asked her to be my girlfriend under the stars on her birthday. It keeps coming back into my mind and it made me smile a little bit. But, it also made me cry. No matter how strong I tried to be, no mater how many self-talks I try to do, it still hurts that she's gone. I started to cry and put my hands on my face. I fucking miss her. I thought. I want her back.