Engaged

San E POV

2 years later

So...its been two years since we've been together and i can honestly say, its been the best 2 years of my life. The love of my life is with me again and we've been getting better with our relationship. I feel like weve learned alot about each other than ever before. I love her so much already and now i love her even more. Which reminds me, i want to marry her. I've been thinking about marriage ever since we gotten back together and i wanted make sure if i was ready for that big commitment. I love her so much, but i dont know if shes ready. I dont want to rush her. We have talked about getting married before, but we thought of taking it slow until we know. Now i know. I love Angela so much and i want to build with her. I want her to be the mother of my children. I want her to be the woman that she wants to be. I also want her to be my wife, forever. Today is the day that i ask her the big question. I spent a few days planning everything together and i just hope everything goes well. I asked her parents for their blessing first. It was hard for me, knowing what i did to their daughter. But, they were willing to give me a chance, seeing that i have proved myself. Hell, i even asked Jason for his blessing, since he's the protective one. We both went to Zales at Florida Mall to find a perfect ring for her. She's the type of person that she just wants something simple, but i want to give her the best. After we bought the ring, i was holding the bag close to my chest. Jason looked at me weird. "Are you ok?" Jason asked. "Im ok...just nervous." I said. "Hey, dont worry. Everything will be fine. Dont be nervous, because the minute your nervous, it means your backing out." He said. I looked at him. "No i am not backing out. I just want the day to be perfect." I said. "And it will." He put his arm around me. "You go get dressed and just leave it to me, okay?" He asked. "Okay." I said as i try to stay calm. 

2 hours later 

I got dressed in a red suit with a white shirt and black tie. I was reciting they big question and i just end up overthinking. Geez. I thought as i flopped on our bed that we sleep on (Angela's and his). I just want the day to be perfect. Then, i heard the knock on the door. I went to open the door and there was her father. "Hello, sir." I said politely. "Hey San." He said as we both shook hands. "So what brings you here?" I asked. "Well...knowing that your going to ask my daughter to marry you, i thought of maybe giving you a little pep talk." He said as he sat down. I sat down with him. "Okay sure." "Look...back then...when i saw that my baby was hurting, i wanted to kill you. I couldnt stand you. Then, when i saw what that other douchebag did to her, i was even pissed. Are all men like that? Jesus, they're not even men, they're fucking little boys. But, when i saw you taking responsibility for your actions and your mistakes, at first i didnt buy it, but i could see that you've grown and that you finally became a man. You really love my daughter and would do anything for her. To me, that shows alot. And i also want to say.. welcome to the family." He said smiling. "Oh...thanks sir." I put my hand out to shake his hand. "No. Your my son now. Give me a hug." He pulled me in for a hug and i hugged back. We both laughed. "So...lets get to that location, shall we?" Her father asked as he stood. "Yes sir."

30 minutes later. 

Her father and I arrived at the location at the rooftop. It reminds me of when we were at St. Louis for the 2016 Warped Tour, and everyone came at the rooftop for her birthday. That was also that special day when i asked her to be my girlfriend. But this time, its going to be extra special because ima ask her to be my wife. There were alot of lights, cameras, her families and mine, her band, and our friends supporting us. I couldnt ask for a better day than this. "Ok. I texted Angela ans she's going to come in 10 minutes." Jason told me. "Okay good. PLACES EVERYONE." I yelled as everyone was trying to hide somewhere. But, there will be cameras and the lights will still be on. I was standing in the middle of the roof waiting for her arrival. My hands are sweating, i start to shake, i start to get nervous, but this is what i want and i know she wants it too. She comes through the elevator. "San? Hey." Angela smiled as she came up to me and hugged me. "Baby whats all this?" She asked while looking around. "You know...i just kinda wanted to do a special dinner for the both of us." I said. "You did all this for me? Omg i love you." She kissed me. 

10 minutes later

We finished eating while Jason was our waitress. Oh god it was so funny and she started laughing in disbelief. "Angela?" I called. "Yea?" She responded. "I love you so much. I want to spend my entire life with you. You are the most amazing woman ive ever met in my entire life and im saying this because it is true." I said before she interrupted me. "Wait-." I interrupted her. "Let me finish. I know that you are the one for me. You've turned my whole life around, and its true. Despite out ups and downs, we stayed strong. I want to be the man you want me to be. I want to be the man who encourages you, provides for you, helps you, and is present at your side for anything. I want to put more effort than now to be with you. You are so important to me in my life and that is why i need to ask this question." I got up from my seat and got down on one knee. Angela gasped in shock. "San..." She said. "Angela...I want to know, from you, that you will be my wedded wife. Will you marry me?" I saw her starting to cry. "San...are you serious?" She asked. "I am." I responded. "Yes i will marry you." We both smiled as i put the ring on her right hand. We both got up and we kissed. Few seconds later, i hear alot of people screaming "SURPRISE!!!!." I felt her crying even more out of happiness, holding onto me. I was happy that everyone came to experience this. Our families came to unite together, and it was the best sight ever. The night went on from there and Angela and I decided to spend all night alone together, as fiances.