Rebuilding Bridges (San E to Angela) Part 1

San E POV

I finally decided to take Reggie's advice and find her. I took the first flight to Florida, knowing that she might be there by now, and arrived. Knowing that i still have feelings for Angela means feelings fro her are still lingering inside me. I want to let her know that i still love her. I felt bad cutting her off like that. At that time, i thought it was the right decision since that time, we were with our soulmates. However, we can't predict what tomorrow may hold for us. I wonder if she was still okay, how did she take it, will she be fine without me. I dont know for sure, but i won't know unless i talk to her. The plane landed and i was getting off the plane pass the gate. I saw someone familiar passing the gate on the opposite side of me. He was tall, tan, and handsome. Why does it look like the guy Angela is dating now? Is that Hiro? Then, he took a glimpse at me. It looks like something happened and he is upset. I wonder why. I saw him walking towards me and i was getting scared. What if he wants to kick my ass because im her ex? All the crazy scenarios was going inside my head until we were face to face. We both stood silent as he was looking down on me. He was getting close to me and i was ready for impact until he whispered in my ear. "Take care of Angela for me, okay?" He whispered. I looked at him confused about to ask him a question but then he left to catch his plane. I was still shocked, but maybe something DID happen. 

1 Hour Later 

I texted Angela while I was on my way to the hotel. I knew that i might not get a text back so i texted her again just to leave her a message. 10 minutes passed and she finally texted me. 

A ~ Hello, who is this?

I was shocked that she would text me again. I thought she might've blocked me again. 

S ~ Hey. Whats up?

A ~ Not much. U?

S ~ Good. Hey listen, i want to talk to you. 

A ~ You dont have to say anything. If you want to stop talking to me because of your girl, then thats completely fine. 

S ~ Wait no. Just listen 

A ~ What? That you want to make amends with me? Theres no point if you were just gonna cut me out of your life.

S ~ Sandy and I broke up. 

A ~ oh....im sorry.

S ~ ...

A ~ But, what does that have to do with me?

S ~ Because i still love you. 

A ~ What do you mean?

S ~ Can we meet somewhere?

A ~ Well, im having dinner with Jason, but i can give you the address to my house. 

S ~ okay good. 

I was happy that she texted back and asked the driver to drive me to the address. 

30 minutes later 

I got to her house and i was thinking that maybe her car is not there. So, i decided to wait in front of her door. Few minutes have passed and i saw her coming to me. She stopped walking as i stood up. "So you came." Angela said. "Yea. Of course i did." I said. "Well, we can have a drink while we talk." She suggested. "Thats completely fine." I replied. She opened the door and i allowed myself inside. I dont remember if i've ever been in her house before. Maybe i did, but i dont remember at all. She went to the kitchen to pour wine in two glasses while i sat down on the couch. After that, she brought the drinks to the table. The atmosphere is very weird, since its been a long time since we've talked face to face. "So what do you want to talk about?" Angela asked as he sipped her wine. "Well...i wanted to talk to you about how i feel." I said. "Ok. Go on." She said. "Look. When i said that i wanted to cut ties with you, it was when i was with my girlfriend your were still with yours. I just thought it was the right thing so that both parties doesn't get suspicious. It was never my intent to hurt you." I began. "Yea....you know that conversation...led me to having a car accident." She said. I was shocked. Was it my fault? Damn....it was. I had my head down. "Its my fault." I said. "No it wasnt....i got distracted while driving and i let my emotions get in the way, so obviously it was my fault. Also, i was beating myself up not trying hard enough to make sure that were just friends, but seeing that you didnt want that, i just accepted it."  "....im sorry." "Its fine, its not like i didnt suffer any serious injuries. Anyways....what else?" "I still love you." She looked at me crazy. "Even while you had a girlfriend?" She asked. "I know it sounds like cheating...i didnt realize that i still loved you when i found out that my girlfriend cheated on me. It was like a feeling that i had inside that i tried so hard to bury." "She cheated on you? Im sorry about that." "Dont worry about me. I kind of deserved it, really." "San, dont fucking say that, no one deserves to get fucking cheated. We may have our issues in the past, but i dont ever wish anything bad upon you." She said. For some reason, i dont believe it. "Plus... same thing happened to me too." "What do you mean?" I asked. "Hiro cheated on me with another girl. I found out by Jason, but i wanted to hear it from Hiro." I said. "Oh....I'm sorry." I said. "Its ok. Everything comes with a lesson, and that lesson was to not let a man treat me like a naive, stupid bitch." She said. 

To be continued...