His Unexpected Feelings

Hiro's POV

When she was telling me the story, I couldn't believe it. I knew something was wrong between her boyfriend, well now her ex boyfriend and her, but I never knew this. It kinda boils my blood. The way he treated her, when he pushed her away. She's the sweetest person I've ever known and to hear this is unreal. She doesn't deserve to be treated like that. She deserves to be treated with respect and love and he didn't give her that.

I snapped into reality when she hit my head. "Ow. Was that necessary?" I asked rubbing my head. "Aren't you listening?" She asked with tears in her eyes. I hate seeing her like this. I thought. "Yeah I'm listening. Look...I feel like you made the right decision. It was your choice right, for the better?" I asked. "Yeah. It was for the better. I thought that I could get through this tour not having to worry about him and just focusing on what I'm doing now but then it's like memories come back and I ended up feeling if I want him back or not. I don't want him back but at the same time I miss him." She said rubbing her eyes.

"See that's the question. Do you want him back or not?" I asked. She hesitated. Whatever happens in her relationship is none of my business but I'm concerned for her and I want to help her. I just want her to make the right decision that is best for her and not ending up hurting her. "That's the thing. I don't know." She said looking down. I looked at her. I wonder what I can do to make her feel better. She moved from our side hug. "I'm just...lost." She sighed heavily. Maybe I can do this.

I moved closer to her and reached for her cheek. I looked into her eyes deeply as she looked into mine. "Hiro, what are you doing?" She whispered. My eyes were about to turn lustful...but I want to take it slow. I had a crush on Angela ever since we met again. I kept it hidden very well so thank god she didn't notice. But I feel like this is a good time to express my feelings for her. "Just...shut up for a sec" I whispered as I leaned in slowly for a kiss. Our lips touched and she just stood there surprised from my sudden movement. I got irritated a little bit so I pushed her chin down so she could open her mouth to kiss me back. And she did. We both moved our lips in sync and it turned into a make out session.

She held my chest to keep herself steady while my other hand was on her waist. Then suddenly, she pulled away and asked, "what...did you just do?" She asked panting. I was panting also. "I like you. No, I love you. I loved you ever since. I didn't want to tell you cuz you were already in a relationship. But I just want to let you know that I can treat you better. I will never abandon you or push you away. I will always love you even when I'm far away. So...if you can, I want you to be my girlfriend" I asked looking deeply to her eyes. "So will you?"

My heart started beating awaiting for her answer. Hopefully she says yes. "Hiro..." She began. "I love you, but i don't want to hurt you. I don't want to be a burden to you...." She stopped as she looked away from me. "Hey...shh" I whispered softly wiping her tear away. "You will never be a burden to me. I will love you always. There's people that care about you and love you. So, don't think like that, ok?" I pushed her hair away from her face. She looked in my eyes. "Ok. Then yes I will be your girlfriend." She said with a small smile. I smiled also and gave her a warm hug. She hugged me back. "Don't think about anyone else, just you and I. Forget everything that happened and look forward. Be happy with everything you have now. Your friends, your family, including me. We all love you and care for you. So, don't be sad." I said comforting her. She hugged me tightly. "Thank you Hiro. I needed that. Thanks for making me feel better." She said. "Anytime."

We pulled away and she kissed me on the forehead then a peck on the lips. I pecked her lips back. "Do you wanna go home?" I asked. "No I'll stay here with you." She said and we ended up cuddling on the couch. Her head and her hand on my chest and my hand on her shoulder and the other hand around her waist. I want to stay like this forever. I thought.

Ah geez this sucks. Doesn't mean I'll stop tho