Angela's Birthday

Third Person POV

Jason, Andy, Rick, and Bryan had to wake at exactly 8AM to prepare the party at a bar called Three Sixty (a real rooftop bar) because they have to ask the manager permission. They left the bus very quietly without waking her up. They took a taxi to the building. "Hey can I help you with anything?" The receptionist asked. "Yea can we talk to the manager?" "Yea sure. Right this way." She led them to his office in the hallway.

Walking in, he was sleeping. Being a crazy person they decided to wake his ass up dramatically. They looked to see if this building had a kitchen and it did. "How are we gonna do this?" Rick asked. "I have an idea. Cover for me will you?" Jason asked. "Yeah" Rick said. Jason snuck into the kitchen and took two pans without the chefs looking. "Ok got it lets go." Jason said. They went back to his office. His ass is still sleeping. Ok time to do this.

Jason screamed while hitting the pans together. The manager jumped and then fell off the chair on his side. They tried so hard not to laugh but it had to come out. "Ugh what do you want?" The manager asked while he was rubbing his head. "Yea we wanna talk to you about something." "It better be good" he said annoyed. "Well we were wondering if we can have a surprise party here." He thought about it. "Sure." We were surprised. Well that was quick. "Really your just gonna say yes?" Andy asked. "Yeah I mean there's nothing else to do here since no one barely comes here." They shook hands with him and left his office to get everything prepared.

[Time Skip]
8PM
They were at the rooftop getting everything prepared. Jason invited the bands that Angela loved, the crew, the photographer Ashley Osborn, and obviously her best friend, Diana. Rick texted Angela to come at exactly 9:00. They have one of our security, Jonathan for a lookout to see if she's coming. Feeling satisfied that everything is going to plan, Jason went to the bathroom downstairs.

Seeing San E trying to practice how to ask her out, Jason just chuckled. "Don't laugh at me, damn." He said. "Yo chill why you have to try so hard? Just say it." "But I don't want to make it sound cheesy or make her scared." "Dude your going to be fine." Jason said squeezing his shoulders. "You got this. I know it sounds weird, but believe in yourself." "Yeah your right. It comes from the heart, right?" "Yea exactly. Yo can I see the present." "Ok but don't tell anyone." He said. "Don't worry I won't." San E pulled a box from his pocket. It was matching necklaces with wings.

 It was matching necklaces with wings

Jason was shocked. This guy got taste. "Yo she is definitely gonna love this." He said surprised. "You really think so?" San E asked. "Hell yeah bro." Then Jason suddenly got a text saying "yo Angela is here." Oh shit. "Angela is here so like hurry up." "Ok"

Jason ran out of the bathroom and yelled "OK EVERYBODY LISTEN UP." Everyone went silent. "Ok I got a text that Angela is here so everybody just stand where you are, don't make any sound, don't move, and let's have a great night." Everyone agreed.

Bryan ran to unplug the cords and hid behind a chair. Jason poked his head out and saw Angela walking in. "Ugh why is it so dark? I can barely see anything. At least the sky is lovely" She said. He gave Bryan the signal and he plug the lights back on and everyone yelled "SURPRISE!!!!."

To be continued....