Wedding Preparations

Angela POV

Ever since San E proposed to me, i've never felt so happy in my entire life. We're finally married and i am so happy that my heart could burst. For a few months, we were preparing for the wedding and obviously it cost alot of money. San wanted to pay for everything, but i decided to pay half of it myself. We decided to get married in Miami at a country club. It's going to be outdoors, but the top will be covered, so people won't get affected from the sun, and there's also going to be air conditioning. We also want to do the wedding at the sunset, and have the dance floor inside. We're going to have a photo booth for everyone to take pictures and the DJ will be Cha Cha Malone. Were basically inviting the who AOMG crew and obviously people including Sik-k, Woogie Gochild, Jessi, and many others. The wedding is going to be perfect and the best part is that i finally got my wedding dress. It is so beautiful and it is kinda a simple white dress like poofy from the waist down and its strapped. The veil is so perfect and im happy to show my tattoos. San doesnt mind if i show it, even though he doesnt have some. Lol i might try to make him get matching tattoos with me. Just kidding, lol. Maybe not. ANYWAYS....San E is trying to work out who is coming to the wedding and seeing if the date that we picked is available for them to come. He even went out of his way to contact my family and everyone we know, and ill just work on the decorations and how i want the wedding to be like, plus talking with him for second opinion of course. Both San and i rented a house to stay in for a few months to get the wedding prepared. Its beneficial for both of us because we dont want to drive back to Miami and go back to Orlando many times, especially when it takes 2-3 hours to get there in the first place. 

We got to Miami to see what the country club is like and it is so beautiful. It is exactly the type of place that i want for my wedding. It looks basic, but i love it anyways. The wedding planner, Lisa (Blackpink), was a huge help for us on recommendations. Working things out with her has been the best. My mom and dad has been helping both of us mentally when it comes to marriage and preparing us for what marriage can bring. I mean they've been together for like 35 years so they know what they're talking about. They told us that marriage is going to consider alot of ups and downs, but it is essential for both of us to work out those issues together and a calm, responsible manner. Its important for us to communicate with each other. I was working on calling the makeup artist, Patrick Starr and Gabriel Zamora, to help me look beautiful. I was also calling for BTS to come perform at my wedding too. 

While i was sitting on the couch trying to figure out which flower would be best for the bouquet and for everything else, i felt someone sitting next to me. "Your really busy, huh?" San asked. "Yea im trying to figure out which flower i want to hold and for everywhere else." I said and then I sat closer to him. "Ok. Which one do you like? Roses or pink tulips?" I asked awaiting for his answer. "Whatever makes you happy, babe." He said. I get a little frustrated. "No babe. Choose." I demanded. "I mean both of them are beautiful.." He said. "I put my head in my hands. He's not fucking helping. I just want the wedding to be perfect. I thought. He started rubing my back. "Are you ok, babe? Maybe you should rest." San suggested. "No. I gotta figure this out." I said. "Well being this stressed out is not helping you either." He said. I sat there quiet. I laid my head on his lap. "I just want the wedding to be perfect, for the both of us." I finally said. "I understand that. But, it is also important that you take care of your mental health first. Your getting stressed out and frustrated that you can't even think straight. You need to relax. We got time." He said running his fingers through my hair. I needed to hear that from him, for i couldn't admit it myself. We both have been stressed out lately, and its taking a toll on the both of us. "So, dont stress about it, okay. Everything will be fine." He said. "Thanks babe....i needed that." I closed my eyes while we were chilling by the fire. 

"So...is everyone coming?" I asked. "Yup. Every single one. I honestly didn't think that everyone was willing to come, but they all accepted. Babe, you invited your friends like Motionless in White, New Years Day, Bullet for my Valentine, Chelsea Grin, etc. but what about the other band that you toured with?" San asked. "Which one?" I asked. "The one from Japan...i think it was...um...Nocturnal Bloodlust?" He said. I was silent. "Babe?" He asked. "The vocalist and I are not in good terms right now..." I said. "Oh yea....but what about everyone else? You didn't have bad blood with them, right?" "No...i mean im not sure if they're going to come." "Well at least try. I think it is important for you to patch things up. You dont want to still have bad blood between you and them. It was 2 years ago. Not that it is not a big deal, but i feel like if something were to happen to them, you wouldn't feel good because you didn't let it go. You didn't mae up with them and at least talk it out. I feel like it is important to communicate with them and let bygones be bygones." He said. 

I thought about it and he was right. I didn't really communicate with them about what happened. I kinda cut them off, which is really bad. Just because they're in the same band as the vocalist, doesnt mean that they weren't good to me. They were the best friends ive ever had. "I guess i can talk to them." I said. "Thats good. Include the vocalist too....you need to patch things up with him too." "I know." I said. "So....also..did you choose your bridesmaid?" He asked. "Well....Diana just had her baby, so i dont want to stress her out, so....probably your sister?" I asked. "Yea thats fine." He said. "Now can we stop talking and rest now?" He asked as he laid down and i laid down with him. "Okay okay." I said.