A Special Day Part 2

Angela POV

*My friend from college got me into Boy Pablo and i already LOVE HIM!!!*

As San and I were holding hands, as the priest was preaching and Jimin sang his solo "Serendipity". "Friends and family, we are gathered here today to join Angela Edouard and Jung San in matrimony commended to be honorable among all; and therefore is not to be entered into lightly but reverently, passionately, lovingly and solemnly. Into this - these two persons present now come to be joined. If any person can show just cause why they may not be joined together - let them speak now or forever hold their peace. We looked at the audience and no one said anything, THANK GOD. Through few minutes of the ceremony of the priest reciting a poem from Maya Angelou "Touched by an Angel", my favorite poem ever. Then, here comes our wedding vows...well HIS wedding vow. He didn't want me to write one, i dont know why, but he felt like he wanted to say whats been on his mind

our wedding vows that we both written in secret. We decided that we didnt want to share our vows until wedding day, so we wanted to say it at the right moment.

 "Um...i kinda wrote this vow to Angela. I thought it would be better if it came from the heart, so if i may?" San asked and the priest nodded. He opened the letter and he looked at me. I smiled and I nodded. "Here goes..."

Angela, 

Your are the love of my life and you are my soul. I know it sounds dramatic, but it is true. Despite everything that we've been through, our love for each other still stands. You are the most important person in my life and ive never been more grateful than now. Sometimes, i feel like i dont deserve you. I felt like everything that ive done in the past, only ended up hurting you. The last thing that i want to do is to hurt you. To me, your such a strong woman, yet so fragile like a flower. You've taught me alot of things, about love, live, happiness... You changed me to the man that i am today. I lost you once, but i promise you i will never lose you again. Ever since our breakup, i was broken. Broken to the point that i didnt want to live anymore. I did the damage and it was my responsibility to own up to it. Hurting you was the worst mistake ive ever done. I want to be the man for you to lean on, depend on, to trust, and i know i have to earn it with time. The fact that im getting married to you is so surreal. I promise you that i will be the best husband for you, and i will prove it with my actions. I love you so much and all i want for you is to smile and be happy. You are mine and mine only. Whatever life may throw at us, i know that we will overcome it together. I will support you in every step of the way and would even die for you if i have to. Will you be mine forever, Angela Edouard?

My heart started to melt and I started to cry. The fact that he really feels this way shows that he really loves and cares for me. He has changed, but for the better. There were so many things that i want to say at that moment, but it'll wait until honeymoon. I nodded to his question and i hugged him. I love you too. I thought and everyone clapped. "Miss, do you, Angela Edouard, take Jung San, to be your husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish; from this day forward as you both shall live?" The priest asked. "I do." I responded. 

San E POV

"Do you,  Jung San, take Angela Edouard, to be your wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish; from this day forward as you both shall live?" The priest asked me. "I do." I responded. "May someone bring the rings." He said. My cute little niece and her nephew brought the rings to us and it was adorable. As we got the rings, the priest said, "Repeat after me. "I, Jung San, give you, Angela Edouard, this ring as an eternal symbol of my love and commitment to you." I repeated the statement and put the ring on her finger. "Angela, repeat after me, "I, Angela Edouard, give you, Jung San, this ring as an eternal symbol of my love and commitment to you." The priest said. Angela repeated and put the ring on me. "By the power vested in me by the State of Florida, I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride." The priest said and i grabbed her cheeks and kissed her. She was quick to kiss me back. "I present to you Mr.and Mrs. Jung" Everyone clapped and both us exited out the ceremony and into the dancehall. To be honest, this day is so perfect. Im married to the most beautiful woman ever, and im so lucky to have her. Now, lets have to REAL fun on the dancefloor :)