A Special Day

Angela's POV

Today is the day that we officially get married. We both woke up extremely early, like 6 in the morning to get everything ready. We called the wedding planner to come finish things up at the country club that we rented out. I called Patrick Starr and Gabriel Zamora (my favorite makeup artists ever) to help start my makeup early. San decided to call his boys to help him with the makeup and his suit. We tried not to be in the rush because it would only just fuck up the day. I called my mom, my sisters, and my maid of honor, which is Reggie's girlfriend, for all of us to dress up, since they live in a hotel close to me. 

Time Skip

The wedding is almost about to start and everyone arrived at the country club. All of us were there to finish our touch ups with our hair, makeup, dresses, suits etc. My hands was starting to shake and I was getting nervous to the point where i was pacing back and forth. My mom was there while my sisters were in the bathroom. "Angela, can you calm down?" My mom said. "I know, but..." I began as i sat down. "Im just so scared. Like its not that i dont want to marry him, because we rehearsed me walking down the isle, but im just scared of messing up, tripping, or just anything like that." I said. My mom sat next to me. "Can you stop worrying? This is your wedding day. Stop. Remember what i told you all the time when you were 18?" She asked. "What?" I asked when i looked at her. "That it is okay to make mistakes. Everyone makes mistakes all the time. There are some brides out there who trip or mess up at some point, but you keep going, because at the end of the day, your still gonna marry that man." She said. "Yea your right." I nodded. I saw that she was about to cry. "Omg mommy dont cry." I immediately hugged her. "Dont cry cuz if you cry, im gonna cry." I said rubbing her back. "I know but....its just i feel like im gonna lose my baby girl. I remember like it was yesterday when you were born, and now your getting married to a man that will treat you right THIS TIME, and...your just gonna leave to South Korea or something." She said. I grabbed her shoulders. "Mommy, listen to me. Im never going to leave you. You are my mom and im always going to be your baby girl, both you and daddy. Im always going to love you. Plus....im not gonna move to Korea. I havent decided if i will. But mom im always going to be here with you, so dont worry." I said as i hugged her again. San E's mom came. "Are you girls ready?" She asked. "Yes." Both mom and i said. 

San E POV

Oh my god, today is the day. Im getting scared though. What if i mess up on my vows? What if i fucking cry? Geez whats gonna happen. "San...you good? San...SAN!!" Someone shouted and i snapped out of my thoughts. I turned around and i saw Reggie. "Your okay?" He asked. "Yea im good...i think." I said. "Whats wrong?" He asked. "Just a little nervous. Like i do want to marry Angela, but im just scared something bad might happen." "Omg can you stop worrying?" Reggie grabbed my shoulders. "Your marrying the most beautiful, kind, warm-hearted person. I get it, but you got a girl that no one can have, only you. Your the most luckiest guy to have a girl like her." He said. "Yea thats true." I said. "So come on, shake it off. Youll do great."  "Yea. Okay im good." Angela's dad and my dad came together. "Is everyone ready?" They both asked. "Yea we are." Both Reggie and I said.  

I went to my place at the altar and saw everyone talking amongst themselves. I was getting nervous by a minutes and saw the priest come in. "You okay, sir?" He asked. "Yea im fine." I said. "Dont worry. It happens to everyone. Just know that your marrying the luckiest girl in the world." He said. What he said made my anxiety a little better, and i tried to calm my hands and myself down. The song "Magic Shop" started to play by BTS. It was HARD to get BTS to perform at our wedding, and even paid ALOT of  money, but it was definitely worth it because Angela wanted them to perform. This time, their not dancing, but just singing. My best man and his girlfriend came first, then her sisters and the two guys, then her two little cousins that became flower girls. When it came to the bridge of the song, thats when everyone stood up. My heart starting beating out of my chest and my hands were shaking. I didnt know what was to be expected. The moment the breakdown came after the bridge of the song, the door opened. I saw my beautiful soon-to-be wife coming onto the isle with her father in hand. I felt like i met this girl from heaven and she ended up being the queen of my heart. I started to tear up because i couldnt believe what i saw. This beautiful woman becoming my wife, it sounds so surreal, but im so happy that this moment is happening. Her and her father is coming closer and closer, and my heart starting to beat faster. They came to the alter. They both kissed on the cheek and he grabbed my hand and put it in her hands. He whispered in my ear. "Take care of my daughter, you hear?" He said. "I will." I responded. As we were holding hands at the alter, the real wedding ceremony began. "Everyone may take a seat." The priest said and everyone sat down.