Thanksgiving

San E
Today's the day. Oh god where to begin? I'm grateful for a lot of things. I'm grateful for life, family, friends and just everything good that happens around me. The most I'm grateful for is my beautiful girlfriend, Angela. I miss her so, but the fact that we can still keep in contact is enough for me to know that she's ok. I'm spending this holiday with my family and friends all in one. But what im sensing is something wrong. I don't know what but I feel like one of them hiding something.

As my mom is cooking dinner, half of the crew and my dad playing video games, and the other half is helping me prepare the table, I wonder where Reggie went. I thought. I looked around the house to find him. When I was walking in the hallway, I saw him walking out of the storage room. "Reggie?" I asked. "Yeah?" He responded. "Why were you in the storage room?" "Um nothing. I thought I lost something in there." He looked at the door then looked at me. "I'll see you at the table." He sped walked passed me. "What the fuck?" I looked back.

"Everyone the food is done." Mom yelled. Everyone jumped to help mom set the table full of delicious food. We all sat down. "Hey San." My mom began. "How about you say grace?" "Sure." I nodded. I basically prayed in Korean, obviously. After we said grace, we started eating. While we were eating, "Hey guys?" Reggie began. Everyone stopped eating to look at him, even me. "I have an announcement. Well...I have a surprise. It's for San." Everyone looked at me and I looked at him like he's crazy. "For me?" I pointed at myself. "Yeah." He nodded. "Well what is it?" I asked. He went on his phone and it look like he was sending a text. "You'll see." He said smiling.

Angela's POV
While I was laying on the bed in the storage room, I was texting Diana. We were talking about the Halloween tour that I had last month. Then a sudden text appeared. "Hey you can come out now." Reggie texted. "Ok I'll be right there in a few." I texted back. I was wearing a long sleeve red sweater black jeans, and red converse. I came out of the storage room and went to the bathroom for a quick checkup. Eyeliners fine, red curly hair down, and everything fine. Just be calm, you'll be ok. I told myself.

As I was walking through the hallway and about to walk in the dining room, I peeked my head out and saw a lot of people in one long table. I peeked my head back in. Okay. Calm down. Just deep breaths in and....out. Last deep breath and I came out. When Reggie looked at me, everyone looked back at me, even San E. He was shocked while I was blushing really hard looking at the floor. "Angela...is that really you?" San E asked as he came up to me. "Yeah it's me." I responded. He gave me a hug so passionately that I began to melt by his warmth.

San E POV
When I saw Angela, I couldn't believe it. How did she get here? How long has she been here? How did I not notice? I have so many questions, but it doesn't matter now. All that matters is that Angela is back in my arms once again. "I can't believe that your here." I said quietly. "I missed you." She hugged me back. "I missed you too." We both pulled away and I kissed her on the cheek. My mom cleared her throat. "Aren't you gonna introduce her to us instead of hogging her?" I turned to her. "Oh yeah, Angela this is my crew, close friends, and my mom, guys this is Angela, my girlfriend." I said smiling. "Hey nice to meet you guys." She waved a little. "Well nice to meet you Angela, I'm Ms. Jung, but you can call me mom." She said coming up to me to hug me. Angela hugged her back. "I guess that's fine." She said while laughing. "Well everybody lets eat, again." Mom announced. As she went back to her seat, I grabbed a extra chair so Angela can sit next to me. "I'm Mr. Jung, nice to meet you." My dad said. "You too." She bowed her head. While we were eating all together, just seeing everyone laughing, smiling and having a great time just warms my heart. Especially seeing Angela smiling and laughing, I grabbed her hand and laced it. She jumped by the sudden movement that I made and then she smiled. She clutched my right arm with her head on my shoulder. I love you. She whispered
I love you too.