Going Back

Angela's POV

I woke up in the morning to get ready. I planned to go to Japan again to maybe spend time with Hiro until our album release. I mean we have a long as break so it's like it should be fine, right? Living together will be weird but, it'll be fine. But for now, I'll go back home because I don't have the money to go from US to Japan again or from here to Japan and then back home like, NO.

Jason and I packed our things. I kinda had a little trouble closing my bag so Jason came to me. "You need a hand?" He asked and then he helped me close my bag. "Thanks." I said. "Your welcome and hey...I'm sorry if I acted weird last night." He apologized. "No it's ok. And you were right. I shouldn't rely on the past. I have a new boyfriend and it's time to move on." I said. "Good. So has Hiro texted you yet?" He asked. "I don't know I haven't checked. Lemme see." I grabbed my phone from the bed and turned my phone on.

I saw a whole bunch of text messages and missed called from Hiro. Oops. Must've had the phone on silent. I thought. Jason looked at me. "I'm guessing he did." He said and went back to continue packing. I started texting him back.

I called Reggie to drop us off the airport. We were driving there until Reggie broke the silence. "So are you gonna text me like usual?." He asked. "Bro of course. Your still my friend. I'll never forget you." I said smiling. "Jason." He said and Jason looked up from his phone. "Yeah?" "I may only know you for a while, but it seems to me that your a pretty cool person. I know that you feel left out." Reggie said. "No I don't. I just don't wanna get in the middle of your...reminiscent." Jason said. "No it's fine. Hey. How about I give you my number and we can't talk sometime, yeah?" Reggie asked. "Yeah sure." Jason said giving him his phone.

When got there, we got our luggage and went inside. Then we sat down to wait for our flight. Jason started laughing. I looked at him curiously. "What?" I asked. "Look." He said holding his phone to me.

" He said holding his phone to me

I laughed. This guy. I thought. Of course he would do that. Our flight was called and we got inside the plane. We got inside the plane and we sat next to each other. He was just on his laptop listening to music and I was listening to music and talking to Hiro. Finally he started talking to me again. I was worried that he wouldn't text me back. We started talking about a bunch of things like what we did for the past few days and just be cheesy sometimes. I love Hiro and he loves me and nothing is going to change that. Our plane landed and we got home.

Sorry if this is short but I'm back on my grind now.