Leaving Him

Angela's POV
I woke up in the morning and it was 6:45 AM. I decided to get up and when I did I saw a letter with the clothes that I had on yesterday cleaned.

'Here's your clothes from yesterday. Also there's breakfast in the fridge if you wanna eat. And if you need to talk, I'm here.'
Reggie

I'm happy that he actually cares about me. I took the note and put it in my cleaned jeans and went to take a shower. After that, I put my clothes on and just ate eggs and sausages that he made. I took my phone and went out. I walked to my house since it's a few miles away. I knocked on the door to see if San is there. The door is locked so that means he's not there. I looked for ways to get in and then I realize that we have a balcony. Maybe if I climb, I might get in. I thought. So I climbed to the nearest tree and went on the balcony. I played with the doorknob and little bit and the door opened.

I went straight to our shared room and started packing my things. I packed my charger, wallet, makeup, just everything that is mine. Then after 20 minutes of packing, I decided to write a letter. I don't want to write a long one but at least it has to be what Ive wanted to say to him. After I wrote it, I put the letter on the bed. Then i remember the necklace he gave me. Should I take it off? I shook my head and too the necklace off. I put the necklace on top of the letter and went out of the door. I took a last glance to the living room and it just reminded me of all the memories we had together. From when I came till now. It's hard, but it has to be this way.

I was at the bus stop waiting for the bus to drive to the airport. Then the bus came. I gave them 2 dollars and that gave me 50 cents change. I went to my seat and sighed deeply. "Bye Seoul, we'll meet again." I whispered. I took out my phone and texted Jason "I'm going to the airport now so I'll text you when I land." I went to the music app and played Torn by Natalie Imbruglia. Everything she says, that's exactly how I feel. It just mad me sad because he a different person now. I guess I have to accept it. I can't change him. But we need to take a break from each other. It's for the best.

The bus pulled up to the airport entrance and I got out. I went to the front desk and asked for one ticket to Orlando, Florida. It was pricy, but i just need to get there before everyone kills me. I went through the security and everything and my luggage was checked so I was fine. I waited at the waiting room for my flight to be called.

Then I got a text from San E.

"Babe, where are you? Why is all your stuff gone?"

When I saw the text, my tears were threatening to come down. I wiped them away quickly and put my phone away to continue listening to music. When my flight was called, I got up and gave my ticket to the flight attendant. I got on the plane, put my luggage about and went to my seat. I look out of my window. Somehow I thought of him coming after me and stopping me from leaving. But, I guess that's just fantasy. Then I was listening to this song

My tears ended up falling down. I tried to turn my head so people won't see me. I don't like people seeing me crying. The plane took off and I sighed deeply. I wiped my tears away and decided to sleep it off. 14 hours. It's long but it's enough to get my mind off this since we're over.

I will still write more...let me take a break from posting Lolz