Love is Gone

Angela's POV
I checked the time and it was 7:30. "Ok well I gotta pack my things now before-" I froze when I heard the door open. Must be him. I thought. I went out of the room and seeing him go straight to the kitchen. "Um...how was your day?" I asked. "It was fine." He said. "Oh..well I'm going on tour in a 2 days so..after I'll be in the America." I said nervously. "Oh that's cool." He said unamused. "Are you seriously doing this?" I asked with my arms crossed. "Doing what?" He turned to me. "Acting like this. Ever since that phone call, you've been distancing yourself away from me." "It's nothing ok? Just leave it alone." "Why are you being cold to me? I didn't do anything but love you and try to comfort you and all you do is push me away." I said about to tear up. He sighed deeply rubbing his face. "You can't leave it alone, can you?" He said annoyed. "Obviously. What's going on?" I asked. "It's nothing." "No it's something." "Can you stop? If I don't want to tell you then stop forcing me to. Besides you've been avoiding me too." "Obviously because I thought it would be the best since you were avoiding me first." "I'm not gonna argue about this. I'm going to bed." He walked to our room, until I grabbed his arm. "What's going on with you? Can't you tell me what's wrong? I'm your girlfriend, don't we tell each other everything? So why can't you tell me? I thought you love me" I asked trying to hold back the tears. "Well now I don't." He yanked his arm away from my grip and slammed the door on my face.

When he said those words, my heart dropped. "How the fuck can you say that?" I whispered. I dropped down to my knees and started crying. Maybe it is my fault. I should done what I said to myself and just stay away from him. GODDAMMIT ANGELA WHY DID YOU DO THAT? You stupid!!! I yelled in my head. I got up from my knees and ran out of the front door. I just wanted to get away. Away from everything. I decided to go on the rooftop. When I got there, no one was there so it was good. (Obviously cuz it's nighttime Lolz). I sat on the corner and just started crying hard. Why doesn't he love me anymore? Maybe I'm useless to him. I thought. Feeling useless to people. I've been feeling like that since high school, and it always hurts me. But I learned not to care about it, but this one hits me hard. He took my fucking virginity and this is how he treats me? Okay if that's how it's going to be then fine. I got up and looked down at the city. Then I just thought of something that I would never do. "No Angela. It's not worth it." I told myself.

Time Skip
I just walked all of Seoul and so many amazing things that I've never seen before. It actually helped me get my mind off things. In nighttime, the city is beautiful. When it was about to get late, I decided to go to rent a motel room. But my dumbass doesn't have a wallet on me. "Dammit." I cursed. I got my phone out of my pocket. I skimmed through my contacts. Reggie? No...well maybe. I decided to call him. I called him twice until he picked up. "Hey Angela." "Hey can you pick me up?" "Sure. Did you want to go back to his house?" "No I actually don't. I just need a place to sleep just for tonight." "Ok I'll be there in 5 minutes." "Ok" I waited for 10 minutes until his car came.

We got to his dorm and It was actually beautiful and very modern. "You can sleep on my bed and I'll sleep on the couch." He suggested. "No I'll sleep on the couch it's ok." "Are you sure?" "Yeah." "Ok well I'll get extra clothes for you and we can sleep." "Ok" I sat on the couch and admired the house. It looks expensive. I thought. Reggie came back with the clothes. "Here's the clothes" He said handing the clothes to me. "Are you ok? It looked like you were crying." He asked with concern. "No I'm ok" I said. "Do you want to talk about it." To be honest, I don't want to. I don't want to end up crying in front of him. "No, but thank you though" I said. "Ok...well goodnight." He walked out. "Goodnight." I went to take a shower and after that I put the clothes on. I got on the couch and put the blanket on me. Tomorrow I'll leave. He won't have to see me again since he doesn't love me anymore. I thought as I drifted off to sleep.

I don't know if it makes sense but I'm trying not to make it half-assed.