Authors note

You can skip this if you don't want to read it but I just want to say something. The song Always by Rap Monster....I was speechless. The fact that he felt that way made me sad, because I felt that way. I've been feeling that way since October or even more. The feeling of wanting to die and not knowing who you are and missing yourself. Ever since school started, I've been lost, not knowing who I am. There were sometimes where I wanted to kill myself, even though I know it's not right. This song just explained everything that I've been feeling. I wish I can tell him that everything's okay, regardless if I can't even tell myself that. Because I'm the type of person that cares about people's feelings more than mine. I would even put people first before myself because I've realized not everything is about me. It made me less selfish, which is good. But at the same time, not taking care of yourself, thinking that your not important is another story. It made you feel like shit, which is what I'm feeling right now. I don't need your pity or sympathy or anything. I'm just telling you how the song means to me. But overall, the song I feel like made a connection to fans of BTS. A lot of fans I've seen on social media can relate to him and I feel like it's the coolest thing ever. It's the coolest thing ever because of the connection. When you understand and relate to one another, it's like your making a connection. And I feel like once the connection is there, it's never gonna go away. And it's not just Rap Monster, but it's the rest of the group. With their Wings album. The songs "Lie", "Begin", Reflection, etc. I feel like Reflection I can relate the most because there was this one line that stood out to me and it was "I wish I could love myself." And I do wish I could love myself. I feel like we all do. And now it's "I miss me" and "I wish I could choose me" and I feel like we all miss ourselves and wish we can choose ourselves also. So I respect him for things that he does to make his fans happy and it goes to the rest of the group. It proves that they're not just idols, but they're also human and they also have hardships and bad times like we do. But it's a choice to either do nothing or overcome them. I feel like they are strong men that can overcome obstacles that come in their way. But the most thing that no one can take away is the connection that they have with us. It's like 2AM and I decided to get this off my chest. So I respect BTS and Rap Monster for the connection and I also hope for the best for them as we continue the new year of 2017. So I love you guys and please be patient for the next part of the story. Love you guys and stay safe. ❤️❤️❤️❤️. Also regards to Jungkook, I only have 3 things to say.
1. No one deserves hate
2. If you don't have anything nice to say, the shut the fuck up and keep it to yourself
3. If you don't like any of the members, the gtfo.
This unnecessary hate and petty ass drama needs to stop and it's not just in the "ARMYs" but in any fandom in any genre. It's sad to see that an individual or a group works hard and tries their best to entertain you or make you happy and your response is hate. We already got hate in this world, so don't add to it. I'm not trying not to make it like a ranting part or long but seriously. That's all I have to say. So goodnight.

- Stacey