Home

Angela's POV
Warped Tour was over and we have to head back home to Orlando. The best part about the tour was that I get to meet so many fans that supported us and even bands that I've been dying to meet since high school. Hell, I even got to meet Jeffree Star on tour, except he only visits some dates. Performing for fans, seeing them cheer our name out loud, gives me an amazing feeling. I don't do this career for the fame or fortune. I do this to find myself and to make the fans happy. But, the best BEST part is that I get to spend the rest of it with San E. Ever since my birthday, we've been getting closer and closer every day. Even though I would leave things in the past, I would still have that anxiety. That he would cheat and leave me. I don't know why, it's just the feeling that I've been having. Snap out of it! Your with San now. Don't think about it. I shook my head to get rid of the thoughts.

[Time Skip]
In the morning
I woke up laying on his chest with his arms around me on the couch. I looked up at him peacefully sleeping and snoring. His plump lips, his soft hair, his strong arms. Just everything about him is amazing. Admiring his beauty, he woke up from his slumber. Stretching his arms, he looked down at me and smiled. "Good morning." He said. "Good morning." I smiled. I was about to get off from him but he pulled me back. I giggled. "Bruh I gotta go get ready." "Naw but can we stay like this for a while?" "No" he pouted. "Ok fine but only for 10 minutes." "Only 10 minutes?!?" He gave me that "your crazy" face. "Yes and no more than that." "Ok"

10 minutes later
"Okay time to get up." I said about to get up. "Aww really? It hasn't been 10 minutes yet." He pouted grabbing my wrist. "Boy shut up. Yes it has. Now let me go." I got up from him to go to the bathroom. When i was done I was making breakfast for the both of us. We're the only ones in the house since Diana went to work. She's the makeup artist for the band called The Gazette (aka her favorite band ever). I was making just eggs to make egg sandwiches until I felt two arms around my waist and a head on my shoulder. Smiling, I turned to face him. Our eyes were locked into each other. We almost leaned in for a kiss until my phone rang. "Are you kidding me?" I thought. My ringtone was Lucky Ones by EXO (best song ever). I went away from his grip to pick up my phone.

"Hello?" I said. It was my mom. "I'm fine." "Tour was good." "yes I've been eating." "No I haven't talked to him ever since that day." "Yea I know." "Do I have to?" "Ok." "Bye." I hanged up. "Someone you know?" San E came up behind me. "Yeah that was my mom." I replied. He was starring at me for a few minutes. "Why you starring at me?" I asked. "Because your beautiful." He said. "Dude chill." I said embarrassed. "No it's the truth. You are beautiful." I looked away from his gaze. "Angela" he began while coming up to me to hold my hands. "I know you often think that your not beautiful, but it's not the case. You are the most beautiful girl I've ever seen and I would never lie to you about it." He said. I still looked down thinking that he has to be lying. He lift up my chin so I can face him. Then his right hand went to my cheek. Then he pulled in for a passionate kiss. His lips ARE soft, holy shit. He had his arms around my waist and grabbed my arms to put around his neck. After 5 minutes, we parted for air. "I love you." He said sincerely. "I love you too." I said.