Goodbye, My Love

Hiro's POV

Today is the day when Above The Darkness leaves. I'm gonna miss them very much to be honest. Yes we've tour with other US bands in festivals but never like this one. It was like it was a way for us to connect again since we've toured before. I love their music and their intentions to help people and spread their music to the world. They're really nice and respectful and creative. I would love to tour with them again.

Most of all, I'll miss the love of my life, Angela. I haven't had a girlfriend since I was a teenager. I was mostly on my own independently, didn't want anyone cuz I have music, friends, career, and myself, also my cats. But ever since I confessed to Angela, it was different. I loved her every single day. I know we've only known each other for only a month, but seeing her go is just heartbreaking. I just want to hold her and tell her not to go, but I can't. She has to go to America and finish the album. I can't wait for the album to come so I can hear her beautiful screams and that intoxicating voice of hers.

My band and I were at their house helping out with the packing. I was helping Angela pack in her room. We just stayed silent during that time. "I hate seeing you go..." I said. "I know...me to." She said. We continued packing. I stopped packing and I sat down. She sat down with me and gave me a side hug. "What's wrong?" She asked. I was so close to crying but i tried to hold my tears in. "It's just....I've never really had a serious girlfriend in so many years and this is the first time I have someone who actually loves me for me. You care about me so much and I love you for that. I don't want you to go. I love you so much and I want you to stay with me forever." Two teardrops fell down from my eyes. "Your so important to me and seeing you go will hurt me so bad." I started to cry. She made me turn to face her and she hugged me tightly. I hugged her back.

"Hey hey shhh." She said comforting me. "Hiro look at me." I lifted my head up to look at her. "I feel like a bitch for crying." I said looking down. She lifted my head up. "Don't ever say that. Your not a bitch. Crying is a good thing because it helps to let all your emotions out. You can't keep holding it in. If you want to tell me how you feel, then tell me. I won't judge or anything. I will always love you no matter what you tell me. So don't beat yourself up, ok?" She wiped the tears from my face with her long sleeve. "Babe, I don't want to go either, but like you said, we have to focus on our careers. That's what I'm doing. I'm not doing it to hurt you. I'm doing it for the sake of myself and the rest of the band. I can't slack off now. I know it's hard for you to let me go now, but remember the song that we sang last night together? Remember that you said that whenever we listen to the song, we'll feel more closer to each other even though we're far away?" She caresses my cheeks.

"I want you to know that no matter where I am, I'm always right here." She touched my chest where my heart is. Her sudden touch makes me smile a little bit. "You can text me, FaceTime me, or anything. But don't forget that I'm here, ok?" She kissed my forehead. I nodded. She gave me a sad smile. "I want you to be happy and strong for me. Finish the album with success. Be the best Hiro that you can be. Don't let anybody tell you what you can't do. Believe in yourself and always keep the people who's important to you close to you." I touched her cheeks. "Ok. I will. I want to make you happy. I love you so much." Our foreheads touched and we closed our eyes. "I love you too." She whispered.

"Wherever you are I'm waiting for you over here." She sang quietly. "Just count of me, count on me now." "Show me everything." I sang quietly back. We both sang. "This memory inside of me is brighter than anything. Whatever happens to you, I will save you I'm trying for all." We gave a light kiss to the lips.

Time Skip
We were at the airport waiting for their flight to be called. Everyone was talking to each other while Angela's head was on my shoulder playing with my fingers. "I'm gonna miss that." I said. "Miss what? This?" She asked. "Yea. Your warmth and your comfort. Also you playing with my fingers." "I've been obsessing with your fingers ever since we started dating." We both chuckled. I kissed the side of her head. Their flight was called so we all got up.

We got to the gate and we said our farewells. When she got to me, she gave me a sad smile and I could tell in her eyes that she wanted to cry. I immediately pulled her into a hug. I held her head close to me chest as she cried quietly. "Shhh it's ok." I whispered to her. I was close to crying too. "Remember what you said? That no matter where you are, that your right here with me?" I asked. She nodded. "I'm right here with you too." My voice started to crack up. She held me tightly. I lifted her head up so our faces could meet. I wiped her tears away. "I love you." I whispered. "I love you too." She said.

"Angela come on we gotta go." I heard Jason yelled. We gave each other our last kiss. It was filled with love and compassion. No tongue no nothing. Just a kiss that has so much passion and love that we didn't want to pull away. She pulled away from me and grabbed her luggage. She looked back at me and I gave her a sad smile. "I love you." She mouthed to me. "I love you too. Now go." I mouthed back. She gave the ticket to the attendant and went inside the gate.

I watched as the plane took off. "I will see you again, someday." I whispered. Masa put his hand on my shoulder. "Come on Hiro. Let's go home." He said. "Ok." I said quietly. We all left the airport. We will see each other again. I know it.

This is officially the best part I've ever written. And this song goes really well. It's called Vamps - Vampires Love.