Rehearsal

Angela's POV

Both bands and I were practicing for the show tomorrow, just to make sure we get how the order goes for the whole month. So basically how it goes, since it's their tour, is that they perform first and somewhere along the performances, only I join him. Then it's the same as us and then Hiro joins. The show is on a total of 2 hours and 30 minutes so I think it's enough for the both of us.

Time Skip
We were done rehearing and it was time to say goodbye. When I was about to leave, someone was pulling my arm. I looked back and I saw Hiro. "Hey what's up?" I asked. "Hey....um.." He began running the back of his neck. "Do you want to hang out just for a little bit, you know before you go home?" He asked. I told the guys to go without me. "Sure." I said. We walked out of the venue and to the empty streets of Tokyo. It was quiet. I've never been in streets that are this quiet, and to be honest, it's kinda satisfying. We just walked in silence, until he broke it. "Um..so how are you enjoying yourselves so far?" He asked looking at me. "Really cool to be honest, I've always wanted to come here. It's beautiful, especially with my own eyes." I said amazed. Hiro looked at me with interest. "Well I'm glad." He said smiling.

"Are the guys treating you well?" He asked. "Dude. I've been on tour with you guys before like is that even a question?" I asked thinking that he's crazy "Well just wondering." He said looking down. "No no I didn't mean it like that." I said worryingly. "It's ok calm down I was playing with you." "Ugh, don't play with me like that." I said playfully hitting his arm. We both started laughing until it was getting late. "We should head back. I'll walk you home." Hiro suggested. "Yeah, that'll be cool. Let's go." I said.

We got to our rented house and I grabbed the keys from my pocket. "Um...thanks for walking me home." I said shyly. "Your welcome. So I'll see you tomorrow." He said. "Yeah." "Okay, then...Oyasumi." He said while walking away. "Wait. Does that mean goodnight?" I asked stopping him. "How did you know?" He asked turning around to look at me. "I guess it was just obvious." I said. He laughed. "Your learning. I'll see you tomorrow." He walked away again. "Oyasumi." I whispered as I unlocked the door to get inside.

When I opened the door, I see Andy, Jason, and Bryan watching TV while Rick is cooking food for us, and our manager is on his laptop. I went to my shared room with Jason (I know it's weird) and flopped on my bed. I checked my phone to see what I have. I got a text from Hiro saying

"I had fun. Can't wait to hang out more 😊"
I chuckled.
"Me too." I responded. Such a sweet guy. I thought. Then I started catching feelings. Oh no OH NO NO NO PULL YOURSELF TOGETHER. This is not what you came on this tour for. I yelled at myself. Ugh I hate myself sometimes. I need sleep. I thought