Last concert of the tour

Angela's POV
I was getting my eyeliner ready and my clothes ready in my dressing room. I wanted to wear a long oversized red sweater with black jeans and black Vans. I've always loved black and red outfit so it was cool for me. By the time I was done, my band mates Rick (guitarist), Andy (guitarist), Jason (drummer), and Bryan (bassist) was practicing for a short time until it was time to get on stage. I, on the other hand was practicing my vocals. I loved being the front women of the band. It seems cool because it's kinda a way to express myself and to be confident in myself. Plus there's not many female metal vocalist so I decide to be one. I've been wanting to do this since I was 15. It was something that inspired me by bands that I listen to like In this Moment, New Years Day, Straight Line Stitch.

When we were done practicing, we were huddling together. We prayed before we went on stage. We never knew why because we thought that was something that we gotta do. And then we put our hands on top of each other and we said "ATD". It's means Above The Darkness, our band. When we got on, everyone was ready for us. They were cheering our names on top of their lungs and getting crazy. We're use to it cuz we're crazy too, Lolz. When I started to scream, we sang our song "Enemy" (it's by The Iron Son, listen to it it's good.). It was my favorite song to sing to because it expresses my emotions a lot. But it's not just this song. It's other songs that we sing like "Immaculate Misconception" (by Motionless In White), Come and Get it (by I Prevail), Bittersweet Memories (by Bullet for my Valentine, etc. We all loved singing those songs on stage.

When we were done with our last concert, we said our farewells to our fans. Craziest thing is that our fans gives us presents like cupcakes, cakes, fan art, cookies, etc. We thought it's crazy because our fans can be so creative that it's amazing. We didn't want to take them because we'll feel bad but they insisted. We took pictures, sign autographs and stuff like that. After that, we went to our bus to head home which is Orlando, FL. It will always be my hometown, but LA was where we started to progress into the band, like being serious and upgrading our potentials. So LA is kinda like our second home.

It's sad that we have to leave. It was a good tour and the best one. The fans were supportive and always come out. It's amazing to have an unique fanbase and for them to express and be themselves. We wanted our base to be like a family, like looking out for each other, lifting each other up, stuff like that.

[Time Skip]
A three day drive back home is insane. Literally made us all pissed and tired. But, all that matters is that we got back home safely to get to our comfortable beds really quick until it knocks us out. My band mates and I said out farewells and went to our own house. By the time I got to my house, I was tired, I did not want to talk to anybody. My mom said "how was tour?" I simply said "I'll talk to you about it in the morning, just let me sleep." She said "ok". I flopped to my bed didn't care if I had my clothes on, I just wanted sleep.

Ok, sorry if it looks bad but hopefully it's good enough for you guys to understand it. I didn't think writing could be so fun. It's like bringing your imagination with your creativity into life and I'm so happy that I started this. Like I said, I don't want to let you guys down. So there will be more parts to come, I just have to figure it out. So I'll let you know when the story is updated

It was fun writing this for you guys. Until the next part....if you want you can give me ideas I don't mind. Love you guys 😊😊😊