Rebuilding Bridges (San E to Angela) Part 2

Angela POV

I told him everything that happened and honestly, for some reason, i felt a lot better. I wanted to get it out of my system for a while, and im glad i did. "So both of you are officially over?" San E asked. "Yea we are." I said quietly. "So....what happened between you and your new girl?" I asked. "Well...were kinda over too." He said quietly. "Really?" "Yea, she cheated on me with someone.....and i had to find out myself." He said. "Oh damn....are you ok?" "Yea im fine. But i think i probably deserve it." "Why you think that?" "Karma, i guess. I hurt you so much that karma has finally caught up to me so...now i know how you felt before." He said while he chuckled. "I guess its fine." "No its not fine." I said. "Its not alright that you got hurt by someone you live, and you dont deserve it either. I would never, EVER wish anything bad upon you, despite what weve been through before. I still love and care about you." I said. "But i got you into a car accident. (Jason told him before San got to her house). It was my fault that it happened. I thought it was the right decision at the time, but all i did was cause you more hurt." San said while his voice was breaking. " I didnt mean to hurt you, at all." He started crying. I felt really bad for him and i can tell that he has been beating himself up ever since. I pulled him close to me for a hug. "Hey, shhh. Don't cry. Its not your fault. Stop beating yourself up, please. I hate seeing you like this." I said quietly. "I can admit that we both did some fucked up shit for the past few months, but i dont want you to blame everything upon yourself when partially its my fault." I said. "What do you meam?" He looked up at me. "Well....i couldnt balance my career and my relationship, i put so much stress upon my band, i couldnt get my shit together. It was a fucking mess for the pass few months." I said. 

San pulled up from me. "Yea i guess we can say that we did some fucked up shit." He chuckled. "Yea." I chuckled also. "So...are your injuries okay?" He asked. "Yea its fine. I rested, so now everything is good." I said. Then, we started catching up on things referring to our careers, friends, etc. and the conversation turned into like a 4-5 hour conversation of long crazy, sad, funny stories from each other. "So....whats all that talk of that you still love me." I finally asked. He looked down. "Well....when i mean that, im still in love with you. Like...your still the love of my life." He said. "What?" I asked confused. "The thing is....i felt bad about how everything turned out between us. Its been eating me alive ever since. The thought that i lost you was the worst. The thought that you were with another man is the worst. You were the best person i've ever loved in my entire life. I knew that if i lost you, it would be forever. Ive apologized so many times, but i knew it wasn't enough for you to forgive me. I always have that feeling that maybe you still hate me. I hooked up with many girls before Sandy came along to forget about you, and obviously it didnt work. Sandy came along and she changed my life again like you did, but it only ended up in failure. I felt really bad about everything. (Were going really dramatic right now, lol). I couldnt sleep, i couldnt eat, like its been eating me up inside that i couldnt take it. (Now were getting to the serious part....no seriously, if your sensitive to this part, please skip. Love you). There have been times where ive thought about leaving this earth, but i didnt want to do it. I thought about my fans, my family, my team, and then you. I didnt want to leave you thinking that you caused it, when it was really my fault. I guess thats how much i love you. I would even die for you." He finished.

I started to tear up. I was speechless and i didnt know what else to say. "Im sorry." I cried. "I didnt know you were going through that. God im so stupid." San pulled me in for a hug. "Shhh....dont blame yourself. You didnt know, its fine." "No its not fine." "Well...whats done is done...theres nothing we can do except moving forward." He said. "I want to make it up to you, but i dont know how." I said. "I want to do the same thing, but i think us being together and talking about it is enough." He said. We hugged for a few minutes until we pulled away. We were caught up in the moment and we almost ended up kissing, but he stopped himself. "What?" I asked. "It would be wrong to do this. Your wound is still fresh from your breakup with him." He said. Oh yea, thats true. "So...can we start over...just like before when we met at Walmart?" I asked. He started chuckling. "You still remember that?" He asked. "I remember it like it was yesterday. It was the best day of my life." I said. We both smiled at each other. "I mean...if you want to start over....then i would like that." He said. "So....friends?" I reached out my hand for him to shake. "Friends." We shook hands. "So....now what?" San asked. "Well....now i was just going to clean out my room, do you want to help, friend?" I asked laughing. "Sure, friend."