YouNow

Angela's POV

I'm at home in my MacBook scrolling through my YouNow and decide to do a live. I waned to do a live so that I can connect with my fans more. It's already been 5 minutes already and I'm having fun. People's comments are so funny, even the hate comments. To be honest, I rarely get hate because I'm too nice. At first, I wasn't used to it and I ended up getting hurt, but the more it came at me, the more I got use to it. I just decided not to care.

Then someone tell me to call Hiro. I was hesitant because I didn't want to disturb him in his sleep. But I'm actually curious if he picks up. Then his phone picked up.

Angela ~ hey babe

Hiro ~ hey love.

Angela ~ Are you sleeping

Hiro ~ I was. But what is it?

Angela ~ Well...I just wanted to tell you that I love you

Hiro ~ Well...I love you too.

Angela ~ And I want to tell you that I appreciate you.

Hiro ~ Okay Angela. What's up?

Angela ~ Nothing.

Hiro ~ Angela?

Angela ~ Ok I'm doing a live and they want me to call you to ask you questions.

Hiro ~ Ugh right now?

Angela ~ Yea. Please it's just for two minutes

He sighed deeply.

Angela ~ So it's ok with you?

Hiro ~ Ok fine. Only because it's the fans request. Switch to FaceTime

Angela ~ Ok

I called him on FaceTime.

Angela ~ Ok the questions is on the right side of the screen so you can answer their questions

Hiro ~ Well...can you tell me their questions? I rather see your beautiful face.

I blushed at his comment. He always find ways to make me feel embarrassed.

Angela ~ Ok fine.

I was telling him the questions and he was answering them.

It's already been 30 minutes and both of were getting tired asking questions. "So guys thanks for watching and I will be live next time bye." I waved. "Bye guys." Hiro said through the phone. I chuckled. "Ok bye." I logged out of YouNow.

I laid back on my bed. "Ahh that was fun." I said tiredly. "Yea it was. They're pretty funny." He said. "Yeah they are. And a little crazy too." We both laughed.

"Hey." I began. "Yeah?" He asked. "I miss you." He gave me a small smile. "I miss you too. Remember our first time together." He said smirking. I facepalm myself. "Do you really have to remind me?" I asked. "Yeah. It was special. That's when we were really connected." "Yeah...we were. I was so happy after that night?" I started to blush. He chuckled.

"Well...Ima go to sleep. Have to record tomorrow. I love you." He said. "I love you too." I blew him a kiss. He did the same to me and then we hung up. I laid in my bed on my side just thinking about that time. It was so amazing that I kept having butterflies. God I love him.

So I wanna ask. Do you guys want me to post the smut between them or not?
And sorry if this part is very short