Telling Jason

Angela's POV
"Are you sure you want to do this?" Jason asked. Andy, Rick, and Bryan looked at me. "Because I don't want you to be sad the entire tour. You have to learn how to keep your personal life and your private----" "We broke up." I interrupted. They looked at me surprised. Andy stood up. "Um I think I should go. I'll grab food on the way." He said walking out of the door. "Yeah and I'll help him." Bryan said walking out also. Rick just stood there. "I'll just go home. Nice meeting." He said then walked out.

Jason and I stood in silence. "What happened?" He started. "I don't wanna talk about it." I said. "Obviously something happened." He said crossing his arms. "So tell me." I sighed. "He basically said he don't love me anymore." I said as I was about to start crying again. Jason breathes heavily and I looked at him. "What's wrong?" I asked. When I saw him, he was in pure anger, like when I'm talking about pure anger meaning SATAN MODE. When he's angry, don't mess with him because once he's angry, it's all over. "That asshole..." He said under his breath. "What" I asked. "The fact that he would even-" he stopped himself. He didn't want to explode in front of me.

"Why the fuck would he even do that? And I even tell him not to hurt you and he know the consequences." He said. "Wait, you had that conversation with him?" I asked. "Yeah, during warped tour. I told him to not hurt you like your ex did and he promised not to and look what he did." Damn... I get that he's looking out for me but...to be honest I don't know how to react. "Yeah." I simply said. Then he turned to me. "I just noticed the necklace you had is gone." He said. "Yeah." I said forcing myself not to cry with my head down. He walked up to me. He put both hands on both sides of my cheeks. He lifted my head up and he saw tears falling down. He eyes went soft seeing me cry. "He really hurt me man." I said looking at him with blurry eyes. "It's like how it was with my ex and I thought this was different. I finally found someone that truly loved me for who I am, willing to stand by me, and to find out that it was all a fucking lie. I feel so stupid." He pulled my head to his chest. His hand was on the back of my head to pull me close and his other hand rubbing my back. I hugged him tightly. "You are not stupid, he's the idiot here." He said. "How do I move on from this? What happened with my ex was hard but this...this really hit me harder." I mumbled in his chest. "The one thing that I know from the relationships that I've been in...is to move on." He said. I lifted my face from his chest. "Just like you moved on from your ex, you can do the same with San. You are a strong person and you can't let this affect you. I don't like seeing you hurt, especially when someone hurts you. I did say i was gonna beat his ass, but I don't wanna do it because it wouldn't fix anything." He said. "I want you to be happy and to live for you. You don't need a boyfriend to make you happy." He said. He's right. This was the best relationship I've had in years, but I guess it wasn't meant to bed I have to learn that it's ok. That I could find someone better. But I need to repair myself before I do. I need to be happy on my own and live for me. I'm not gonna hold grudges, but wish him a happy life without me. Because starting on the 5th, I'm living without him.

The next part is my favorite part to write so stay tuned