up10tion: jinhoo: Surprise

171806 ( original post )

"And sometimes I have kept my feelings to myself, because I could find no language to described them in."

- Jane Austen

-

Bitting on your nails, you closed your eyes softly and took a deep breath. Anxiety was eating you up and it couldn't get any worst that your enemy was right next to you, also waiting for the results.

"congratulation Ms. Park, your in "

You smiled sadly at Jisoo, holding out your hand to shake hers. She cheered happily and ran out the door with the college application. The teacher smiled sadly at you before he walked away also.

'that was my only escape...'

You grabbed your bag before you exited the school, seeing your handsome boyfriend waiting. He handed you his extra helmet, and went on his motorcycle.

"I'm guessing you didn't get in babe" He said softly.

"yeah...Jisoo looked really happy, which I'm glad. Can we go to the hang out?" You asked, hugging his waist.

He nodded his head before he started the motorcycle and speed off. Riding with Jinhoo makes you go to the sky. It made you feel stress free.

10 minutes later, we arrived to the hang out. The lights where on and music could be heard from outdoor. You got off and put the helmet on the seat along with Jinhoo.

"baby, before we go inside...please don't panic ok" Jinhoo said, holding your waist tightly.

"why would I babe?" You asked softly

"the boys... the boys invited Jisoo because they heard and well.."

"they all like her more then me?" You asked, panicking.

"no no no baby that's not what I meant. Baby girl, my queen, my future wife, I yelled at the boys when I heard what they did. When we go in there, I want you to put your biggest smile for me and act like nothing happened because guess what" he said, walking towards the house.

The door open and everyone yelled surprise. You jumped and teared up before you started to shake. Jinhoo chuckled and backed hug you. Jinsoo walked up to you and handed you the paper, smiling.

'dear y/n,

We would like to congratulate you on getting accepted into Yale collage. We will see you soon Ms. ln'

You jumped happily and started to cry even more.

"congratulation y/n" Jisoo said

- June 18, 2017