got7: jinyoung: you are

171210

" you'd take him back in a heartbeat if he asked you to. And that's the fucking problem. That's what keeps you from moving on. "
- 2:39 a.m
(Via written- on - polariods)
-
Smiling at my computer as I watched my best friend new music video, making me glad that I never confessed and making me push him to audition. My phone ranged as soon as the video finished. I jumped off my bed and grabbed my phone answering it.

" Hello?" I said as I was sitting on the ground.

" have you seen the video ? was it good? Please tell me it was good "

" yah will you let me speak? Ne it was good " I said giggling

" Oh thank god. I really hope you like it in " Jinyoung says

" of course I do. Your music is amazing, why would I lie ?" I asked

We continued to speak until he said he had to go. Truly do miss him but what can I do? Only family or girlfriends can stay with them. I am neither only a friend. Sighing softly, I set my phone down and went to go make some coffee.

For years Jinyoung and I have been friends. Childhood friends to be exact and I just so happen to fall in love with him...

His girlfriend, Lola is so pretty. She's everything a guy wants. Beautiful curves, body, and personality. I tried to hate her, but I just couldn't. She makes Jinyoung happy and his happiness is mine. No matter how much I hate her, I just can't. She's sweet to everyone even if I gave her an attitude, she just smiled and laughed. I did apologize saying that I was on my period and I just snap at almost everyone at certain times. She took the bait though.

Sitting at my desk, looking at the sheet of paper in front of me. Thinking of what I should write, what I should say. Finally figuring out what I need to say, I began my writing...

* with got7 *

" yah jinyoung shi, your girl is here," Yugyeom says smirking

The boys "aw" while making Jinyoung blushed. Lola comes in smiling and bowed to everyone.

" can we talk Jinyoung?" Lola whispered

Jinyoung nodded his head and told the guys he will be back. Lola's eyes seem swollen, as she was crying. Jinyoung was worried before he could say anything Lola handed him a letter.

' I see you got my letter Jinyoung sh. When you read this I will be dead. I trust you with something very special, it a job for you and only you. I left 10 tapes for everyone to listen to, but you must listen first. I trust you with this. I won't say why I committed suicide, you must listen first. You will know what to do when you listen. Goodbye Jinyoung. '

Jinyoung eyes widen before he shoved the letter into his pocket and ran out the door leaving Lola confused. The boys saw a blur and ran towards the door just to see jinyoung back turn. Lola came out the door and looked at the boys

.

" what happen ?" Mark asked

" y-in..." she stuttered

" what about noona ?" bambam said softly

" she's gone " she sobbed

-

" LET ME SEE HER! I DESERVE TO SEE HER RIGHT NOW !" Jinyoung screams, tears flowing down his face.

The officer looked at him with sympathy but didn't let him in. The paramedics came out with your body in a body bag. The zipper wasn't closed all the way so when they hit a bump, your arm came out, with blood still flowing from your wrist. Jinyoung fell to his knees, sobbing into his hands. The boys arrived seeing police cars and tape. Lola came out and looked down. Mark spotted Jinyoung and went to the cop and whispered into his ear. He nodded his head and let them pass.

" jinyoung come on...they...they are letting you see her, " Jackson said softly

Jinyoung weakly got up and sniffled. The lady unzips your bag to see your eyes closed but blood running down your neck, and your wrists.

" I'm so sorry " he whimpered