24K: jinhong: memories

171409

Falling in love with you was not a mistake, falling in love with the idea of our future was - M

-

I have a mental problem, or so everyone says so. I started to believe them and everything went down like a hill. I stop going to my classes, I disappeared from my friends and murdered my parents. Or so I was told.

I lost my memories after a couple of years, and the only thing I remember is a guy name Jinhong. No last name or face, just a name. Everyday I try to remember something of my past life but it never works. Nothing does.

Walking around the streets of Seoul, everyone walking happily with their love ones. I have no money, but I do like to window shop. Looking a really pretty outfit that I know I can never afford, I imagined myself in it and a memory came back.

"Jinhong oppa! Your back!" I squealed

"my beautiful jagi!" the person smiled

I ran towards the person and jumped on him. He caught me and spin me around, making me giggle.

I gasped softly before I looked around and noticed people looking at me. I looked down and bowed at those who where looking. I quickly walked away before I accidentally bumped into someone.

"I am so sorry, let me help you pick up your bags" I said quickly

A chuckle came from the person making my heart skip a beat, I gulped before I picked up the bags and handed it towards the person.

"it's alright, someone once told me that it's always nice to be polite to everyone, no matter their attitude" 

"Yah oppa apologize, she was just in an hurry" I said

He rolled his eyes and mumbled sorry to the lady who giggled and said it's alright before she left. I turned to Jinhong and looked at him making him pout. I giggled and smiled.

"aish, i can never stay mad at you, come on"

"j-jinhong?" I stuttered

The man looked confused before his eyes widen. "y-y/n?"

I nodded my head before I gasped and backed away.

"YOU'RE A WHORE KIM Y/N! GET OUT OF THIS HOUSE AND NEVER COME BACK!"  Jinhong screams

I was a sobbing mess before I ran away quickly from the place I once called home.

Tears started filling up before I wiped them out and backed away. He stepped forward and grabbed my hand. I started to struggle making his grip harder. He pulled me into a hug and started to sob

"i missed you so much, you have no idea y/n" he cried

"j-jinhong"

"i know what I said was so bad and I regretted it so much! I looked everywhere for you even the boys, y/n please baby forgive me"

"i-i lost my memories and only some are coming back..." I mumbled

Jinhong started to walk and I followed him, he was smiling happily. He grabbed my hand making me flinch a little but I calmed down.

"y/n i promise, i'll take care of you again"