bts: taehyung: euphoria

180504

" don't get revenge. Don't hurt them back. Let go. Let grow. And just don't turn back.

- sloan solarin

-

" Taehyung, what are you doing, " I asked softly

His body turned to face me, his rectangle smile making my heart melt.

"I was just thinking, " he says softly, stuffing his hands into his pockets.

I laid next to him, both of us watching the sky in a peaceful silence. The sky color as a beautiful blue, as if time was allowing us to enjoy this moment, a memory that was last on ours. Looking up him, his eyed focus on the sky as his mouth slowly twitch into a smile.

" do you think there's an alternate universe, where there is another us, " he says

I held a confused face as I laid on his cute tummy. " I do, I think my other me is probably in love with someone else, someone that isn't you. Or I'm probably dying from cancer " I answered.

I felt his body stiffen as the words slip out of my mouth. " I think, my other self is probably running around with the boys, doing crazy stuff. Like me and Namjoon hyung spray painting for the joy of not being caught. Maybe even finally beating my abusive father" he says softly

It was like Taehyung has thought about this universe more than I have. " I think, the universe I'm in now is euphoria, because of my heart flutters when you're around. The thought of you kissing me never leaves my mind, and when you say sweet things into my ear when I'm upset, it makes me fall in love with you even more than I thought I could "I whispered.

I felt myself be picked up, my legs straddling his torso. I gave my smile as he looked at me with love and aw.

" this is why I love you, you know how to blow my mind away as if you knew how to make me smile, " he says, his hand rubbing my cheek.

I leaned towards his touch as if it's the last I'll feel of him. This love, this addicting feeling is something I will never get over. It's like my drug, this toxic love is something I have been yearning for. For someone to love me unconditionally to the point where my heart feels satisfied with the person beside me.

" you kids better not be having sex!"

I turned around to see the 6 boys that have introduced me to the love of my life, the one person I am addicted to. Getting off of Taehyung, the warm feeling fading as I long for his touch again. Smiling at the boys, I began to walk up to them my smile never fading from my face.

Hugging my stepbrother, his hands around my shoulders as he helped Taehyung up, we began to joke around. Sitting on the bed, I watch them play.

" you seem so in love "

I turned to see Jungkook, the maknae of our group of friend. Smiling, I pushed him playfully making he smile, his bunny-like teeth showing. " when you find the one, you'll understand kookie-ah. " I said, stretching my legs.

" I'm guessing Taehyung is your one hm, " he asked, looking at the boys tackling Taehyung to the ground, their laughter filling the air.

I smiled, nodding my head. " do you think there's another universe, with us but different ?" I asked

Jungkook was silent for a moment before getting up as he stretches his hand to me. " I do, and I believe that instead of Taehyung dating you, it would be me and you. Your eyes longing for me instead of hyung. But, this is our world we are living and I must deal with the fact your euphoria is Taehyung and not me "

-

Should I do a series for the boys with a different universe?