bts:jungkook: let go

181010

" Just because he's confused about what he wants doesn't mean you have to waste your time waiting."
-

" We called you here Jungkook to have a talk about your girlfriend yn,"

Jungkook nodded his head, slightly afraid as he was with your for over two years, the fans supporting the relationship since the maknae was in his own euphoria.

" The sales aren't doing so well, and it hasn't been since you and yn announced your relationship to the public,"

" y-you're telling me to break up with her ?" Jungkook asked, his voice coming out as a whimper. The staff looked at Bang P.D as they couldn't look at the younger idol they have grown up with. Hitman let out a small cough as he felt the atmosphere turn heavy.

" Yes Jungkook, I am afraid so. The breakup will be publicized so the sales can go up," He says, his eyes not meeting his.

Jungkook eyes weld up with tears as he couldn't register what they are asking him to do. His body trembled as he nodded his head slowly. As he got up, they tried to call him back in but he was already gone. Running to his dorm to cry in his room, wanting nothing but your comfort.

" hey, you're back! We jus- Jungkook?" Seokjin spoke, confusion struck his face as he heard the door slam. Namjoon looked up from his book, confused also as everyone began file out their room. The sound of objects being thrown, everyone rushed to Jungkook bedroom, trying to pry the door open.

" JEON JUNGKOOK OPEN THIS DOOR RIGHT NOW!" they screamed.

Jungkook, his eyes red and puffy as he huffed out as he let out a painful scream before he fell to the ground, bringing his knees to his chest as he continued to sob to himself. A soft knock made his heart leap, and then he heard his girlfriend voice. The sweet angelic voice of yours causing him to up more.

" i'm here guk, and whenever you're ready to talk I'll be right there for you. Don-"

The swung open, your heart aching to see his puffy face. He pulled you into a tight hug, he's sobs muffled by your body as you began to play with his hair.

" i-... yn i'm so sorry," he says, his voice cracking as he pulled his hoodie up.

" for what?"

" i... we have to break up,"

You backed up, not believing his words that slipped out of his mouth. The members eavesdropping as they felt sorry for the two.

" what, why? Did I do something wrong, was I too clingy?" You asked, quickly asking question as you tried to think back what you've done wrong for him to say such words.

He shook his head as he licked his lips as he wipe his nose from the mucus that ran down his nose.

" they want me to because the sales are going down. Baby, I don't I want to lose you. I love you so much to let you go," he says breaking down.

Your heart broke as he explained the reason, not believing that his company want his to leave you. Nodding your head, you kissed his cheek before you ran out the door, not wanting to break down in front of him.

" NO WAIT YN!" and that was it... that was the last time you saw him.

- Two Years Later-

" Hello everyBODY!" Namjoon says, smiling at the lights that are being held by JARMY. Jungkook smiled sadly as he waved to everyone that he could.

" this song is dedicated to our favorite girl who has left our lives two years ago. YN if your out there just know that we still love you and miss you," Yoongi says, fixing his earpiece as he tried not to tear up.

Jungkook began to sing, his voice sounding so meaningful, full of sorrow and sadness as he tried his best to not cry. His heart throbbing as he smiled at the memories he had with you. The crowd moved their arms side to side as they listen quietly, taking in the sadness that was poured out as they continued to sing 'Let Go'. You stood there in the crowd as you cried, holding onto your army bomb as you sat not to close but close enough to see him.

When you let out a choke sob, the ARMY's turned to you, gasping as they realized that you with them, crying also. You didn't care at the moment, your heart beating as you heard your name. Looking up, you realized that the fans began to chant your name.

" saranghae yn,"

The boys confused before they saw the armys make a circle around you, you looked up and saw him. Your eyes meeting as they continued to cry. The song ended, the body guards escorting you towards them as the stadium became quiet again. Eager to see how this will play out.

He walked towards you, the mic into his hand falling as he ran towards you. Bursting into tears that he held in as he picked you up, spinning you in circles as you began to cry also. His lips meeting yours made the crowd erupt into cheers.

As your lips locked, you felt whole once again. Jungkook placed you down, holding your face in his hands.

" I did baby, we made it to America," He whispers, but the mic was close to his mouth, his hyungs wanting the fans to hears.

You giggled as you smiled, " i know, I saw. I'm so proud of you and the boys. From going to barely nothing, to having gucci and sold out concerts,"

The crowd cheered as you finished speaking. Jungkook teared up again, you also as you held each other close for the rest of the concert unless he had to dance. You stayed close behind, waving at the fans as they cheered for the boys. You smiled, seeing Jungkook be more cheerful at the concert as he had you in his life again, and he doesn't plan to let you go anytime soon.
-

my favorite one so far you guys. dedicated to my close friend, thanks for listening to me.