sf9: dawon: replaced

180910

Sometimes I'm sad and tried and miserable for no reason at all. 

-

" please yn, can you stop calling me. I understand that you miss me but we are hanging out with Jungsi,"

" o-oh, no I was calling to remind you to take your medicine.."

" oh, thanks I totally forgot,"

and that was it. The conversation ended with a simple bye. Tossing the phone on my bed, I began to sob. The feeling of abandonment began to familiar once again as I continued to sob by myself. I flinch at the sound of my phone ringing, sniffling, i wipe my nose and picked it up.

" hello?"

" yn? what's wrong baby girl,"

" i... I feel replaced Dae..." I said, my body shaking from embarrassment.

" i'm right outside, want to open the door ?"

Getting up, I rush toward the door as I was engulfed into a hug. I wrap my arms around his torso, sobbing again as I tried to calm down. He began to sing as I slowly rested and relaxed against his body.

" all better ?"

I nodded my head, not trusting my voice at all. He smiled down to me, wiping my tear as he kissed my forehead, his lips lingering longer then I excepted my face heating up as I blushed. 

" don't think you're replaced yn, because I will replaced them with my love for you," he says, my heart beating quickly.

" you...you love me?" I whispered. He nodded his head, his hands going down to my waist as he pulled me closer to him. I bite my lip, blushing as I looked up at him. Memorized by his eyes, that were fixed on my lips. His face getting closer our lips meet, my hands clutching his hair. 

A knock to my door interrupted us, making me flinched as Dawon smiled down at me. Opening the door, I saw them there covered in snow as they looked down at me.