bts: seokjin: epiphany

182308
I'm the one I should love in this world// The shining me, the previous soul if mine I realize now, so I love me.
-

Seokjin Point Of View

Smiling down at my reflection in the mirror, moving my hand across it as I saw my other half, my old past self. Broken. Confused, and lost.

" let it go Seokjin, let it go," I mumbled as I exit the bathroom, seeing yns notebook on the table. Battling in-between my conscious and my heart, my heart won, moving towards the book, i opened it.

My fingers gliding against her handwriting as I heard her soft voice in my head.

Seokjin left again, but more eager then before. It's okay though, because I understand his struggle with his family situation. It's suck you know. The ones who raised wanting to send you away to a mental hospital, only to find out its a military thing for bad boys. I'm going to miss him, my sweet baby, my angel.

Shutting the book close, I took in a deep breath as I opened my door to see my parents, there soft dull eyes now harden with hate and disgust. I flinched as my ' mother ' held out her hand for me to grab. Walking past her, I saw the limo waiting for us to go to yn funeral. My own flesh and blood murdered her,  just because i refused to marry some spoiled whore.

" you are to be on your best behavior Seokjin, do you understand?"

Rolling my eyes, I just nodded my head as my stupid wife came also, her hands wrapped around my arm, making me itch to get her disgusting arms away from me.

" we are only doing this because you agreed to the marriage Seokjin, when you finish your goodbyes we leave," My dad said, fixing his suit.

When the limo stopped, I was quick to get out. I felt I was suffocating with them in there, not letting me breathe or shed a tear from losing yn. Looking around I saw her parents. I rush towards them, hugging them tightly as I began to sob.

" oh honey.."

Her mother hand patted me softly as I wipe my tears away, mumbling a sorry and bowed.

" don't be, we understand. You were such an amazing husband to her. I know you loved her dearly Jin," her father said, shaking my hand as a thank you.

" she died because of me, because I wouldn't let her go," I sniffled

" yes but you both loved each other dearly and thats what made us happy. Because our daughter was finally happy,"

Seokjin-ah, don't blame yourself if I die. Remember to love yourself before you move on to another sweet girl, maybe I would be guardian angel when you move on. I love you Seokjin, remember that sweet heart.
- love yn