nct_127: win win: love is over

182604

" be gentle with yourself. you're doing the best you can. life doesn't come with instructions."

- take it easy

-

love...

the word makes my heart fall deeper into depression and into coldness that is like a blizzard. My mind empty ever since I lost my wolf to the feeling of my mate having sexual intercourse with my sister. my body shakes in pain as they do it awhile but when they did it last night, I stayed still, looking at my mirror as tears fell down my cheeks. My body was just numb from the pain, and it was in that night that I have lost my emotions. 

-

" good morning everyone " my sister said happily. Everyone replied to her but me, my mate coming behind her with a proud smile as he went towards my sister as he kissed her neck. My mother gasped as she dropped her coffee cup. " oh my god, your marked !" she squeals. My eyes eyed her neck as I saw the marking. 

" isn't it beautiful ?" she gushes with my mother. My father gave me a look of sympathy but I just shrugged my shoulders as I took another drink from my coffee. My mate looked at me but I waved before getting up, grabbing my keys from the counter which caught my mothers attention. 

" yn where are you going ? we must have a party to celebrate your sister being a luna soon?" my mother asked. 

" nope" I said popping the 'p'. " I am going to my house to change before going to the club " I said, placing the cup in the sink. My mate gave me a look but my mother tried to take my keys but I simply turned around and walked through the back door.  seeing my car, I let to out a sigh of relief as I enter the car. A bang scaring me as I saw my mate there. Frowning , I gave a bored look at him as I turned my car on before putting the window down.

" what is it  " I asked

" why are you going to a club with horny wolf when you have mate " he growled, reaching in to turn my car off. I slap his hand as I put the window up so he would't reach in. 

" mate?" I scoff

" some mate you are to mark my sister as I was in pain. Clearly you don't want me so why don't you just reject me ?" I snap 

He gulped as he tried to speak but nothing came out of his mouth. I chuckled as I shook my head. " see sung, you don't want me to be your mate so do me a favor and just fucking reject me. if it this news give you please than your sick, I lost my wolf because of you " 

His eyes widen before he backed away from my car when I heard my sisters whiny voice. Rolling my eyes I began my drive away from them both. 

Grinding on my best friend as his hands were on my waist, his lips on my neck. the alcohol taking effect much quicker than I'm used to. My mind was foggy but I turned around to press my lips against his, him kissing me back as his hands quickly tighten against my hips. his lips left mine as he leaned closer to my ear. " lets go back to the pack.." 

Entering my car, I drove clearly not in the right state of mind. Taeyong was quick to exit the car as he open my door. I giggled for no reason as we enter my home as he pinned me to the wall, clearly horny. Gasping in pleasure as his fingers were inside me. I moaned out in pleasure as he growled.

-

waking up in bed, a headache pounded against me before I heard my wolf once again. ' I am so sorry I left you. The pain from win win not mating with us almost killed us '. I opened my eyes to see I was on Taeyongs bare chest. Blushing as I brought my fingers to his lips before the sound of  pounding woke him up. He smiled at me before placing me gently on the bed as he got up and put his clothing on. It's like I he gotten my emotions back.

" you asshole ! Your my beta and you decided to fuck my mate ?!"

My eyes widen as i quickly got up, rushing to put my clothing back on. I run out my bedroom to see taeyong and winwin fighting. I was quick to push them away from each other.

" are you ok ?" I asked softly to taeyong as his lips was busted and a bruise was forming around his eye. He nodded his head before wincing. I growled at Winwin who had a shock face.

" such a fucking hypocrite! You have no right to come inside my home and punch Taeyong " i snap

Winwin let out growl, his eyes shifting from black to his normal eye color. " you are my mat-"

" i am not !" I screamed

His wolf took control, letting out a whine. I growled as i stood up. " i yn ln reject you as my mate " i stated.

" no please ! My human was being an idiot for not accepting you!" He pleaded. I shook my head as i let out another warning growl.

" but you agreed to the marking since it takes two to agree " taeyong said, his breath hitching as he saw winwin coming close to him.

I stood in front of him, making him stop. His wolf still clearly in controll, he looked me in the eyes as he got on his knees.  " an alpha never goes on his knees but yn, sofie im begging you. Please take back the rejection "

' dont take it back. He let us suffer now its his turn to suffer ' sofie said softly, letting out a growl at the end.

Taeyong let out a soft chuckle as he brushed my hair of my neck. " as you can see alpha i have already marked my mate since you took mine away "

-
I love werewolf rejection stories just fyi