wanna one: jinyoung: a dying wish

180205

" I still love you, it's just different now."
- the sentence that began the breaking of my heart (via donttouchyournose)

-

It's like, my whole life the people around me began to disappear one by one. The one that hurt me the most was my own husband disappearing on me. I knew I should of seen it coming but I just prayed and prayed that it wasn't enough to keep him. I can still feel his presence right beside me while I lay in bed or his lips on my neck when I sleep.

" honey shouldn't you be in bed ? Your still sick ". He said, wrapping his arms around me.

I blushed as I nodded my head, following back into my bed room. " will you stay with me still ?" I whispered

His eyes held lies but his word sounded like the truth. " yes of course babe".

Oh how I wished his words were the truth. Just waking up in his arms. I woke up later that day to see all of his stuff gone and him along with his things. The hours I spent sobbing over him and how my heart yearn from him. The months I spent trying to look and contact him, and soon it's been a whole year that he has left me.

" mommy mommy mommy ! Appa won't stop tickling me !"

I giggled as I closed my diary and faced my son who had my eyes and lips. A deep chuckled made me look up to my husband who looked at me with love and adoration.

" oh how dare you accuse me of such thing ?" He gasped, making me giggle.

" mommy get daddy !" Jihyun whined, making me smile.

" go watch some tv while I get daddy okay "I said softly

Once he was gone, I went into my husband arms who kissed my forehead with love. I smiled up at him as he smiled at me.

" I love you yn "

" I love you too Youngjae "
-
FYI it's youngjae from got7