knk: youjin: the sun, the moon, and the sky

180404

" you could break my heart into 

tiny 

little

 pieces, 

and I'd still pick them up

and put them back in your hands. " 

-

Sighing in relief as I threw my backpack into my closet, my shoes slipping off my feet as I open the letter in my hand. 

' dear youjin, 

seeing as if time was flying by, you slowly drifted away from me. So, as if this was the first time I wrote you letter, this shall be the last one. The last one you will ever get from me. Youjn, I love you so goodbye ' 

My eyed widen as I grab my phone to call yn ,but an ambulance speed past my house, making me rush to put my shoes back on and rush out the door. Crying as I ran after the ambulance, my heart speeding up more as I realized that its going to yn house. My own brain screaming at me for being so distant. Seeing her parents sobbing as I saw them rushing into the house. As if time was slowing down, I followed behind them into her bedroom, her body laying perfectly still on her bed. Letting out an angry cry as I step back and slide the wall. Tears flowing down as I bang my head against the wall. 

-

" remember how we meet ?  I used to leave letters in your locker because I was so shy " she says as she was laying back as her hands was holding a flower, the wind blowing softly maker her hair flow peacefully. 

Youjin chuckled as he nodded his head, looking up to his girlfriends beautiful face.  " and then I caught you. you couldn't stop blushing " he says, looking back up to the sky. 

yn giggled as she whine, covering her face. The flower was drop, slowly falling to the ground as yn was picked up by Youjin. 

I just gotta let you go..