bts: hoseok: boy meets evil

182308
Being insanely happy, I was a fool addicted to your sweetness
-

Hoseok point of view

I smiled happily as I swung yns hand in mine, our date going swell until her phone ranged. Letting go of her hand, I sighed as my hands went into my pockets.

" Sorry, I have to go, another case came in," she said, putting it back into her pocket. She looked up at me with a guilt look in eye as she kissed my cheek.

" just one day off ? please baby, we barely see each other because your a profiler and I'm an idol," I said, pulling her into a hug.

I felt her smile against my chest as she giggled, sending butterflies in my stomach.

"I wish Hoseok, but we both knew the risk of us being in a relationship. I'll be away on a case while you have practice and photoshoots to be at," She says.

I sighed and nodded my head before I kissed her lips before I moved to her forehead.

" be safe okay, and come back with no marks," I said in a joking manner.

She laughed as she nodded her head before she kissed me and jogged back to the entrance where I saw her boss waiting. I waved towards him as he waved back. Yn turned around and blew me a kiss before she shut the door close.

Either I am addicted to her sweetness or it's something else, because I just couldn't keep her out of my mind.

" hyung? are you alright ?"

I nodded my head toward Jimin as he laid back onto his seat. Turning the news on, I saw her there, looking professional and everything.

" the unsub is mostly abducting women of color as a racial threat towards them. We advise everyone to be careful when out and make sure you're with someone else or in a group," She says, her eyes emotionless.

" can you tell us about the latest victim?!"

" are you sure it's only black women !?"

She turned away as she went towards a younger male who whispered into her ear as she looked over to her boss. Yn, how come your different when your out in the field then with me ?