seventeen: mingyu: mistletoe

180812

" Am I a bad person for wishing you the best but still hoping that you would be sad without me ?"

-

Giggling as mingyu played with his food before he was scold at by his members.

" so, yn how long have you and mingyu known each other ?" Vernon asked, catching everyones attention.

" uh, since our senior year. I was on the cheer team and he was on the football team. It was homecoming and he did a really huge thing for asking me." I said said, Mingyu holding my hand as he chuckled. 

" and I said yes of course, how could I resist this cute face of his," I said pinching his cheeks. He whined as his friends laughed out loudly. Mingyu kissed my cheek as we continued our dinner before it was time for us to leave.

" thank you so much for inviting us over again Vernon," Mingyu said as he handed me my coat. 

" ahh no problem, it's been awhile plus I wanted to meet the girl who has taken your heart since you never really talked to any girls at our all school," He said.

Mingyu blushed as he kissed my head, making me giggle. "It was nice meeting you Vernon," 

///

Walking hand to hand as we smiled towards each other. Mingyu stopping by the river as he looked up and chuckled.

" mistletoe," he said, pointing upward. I looked up also as I smiled towards him, wrapping my arms around his neck.

" therefore I believe we kiss," I mumbled leaning towards him as we had our first kiss on the first day of snow underneath mistletoe.