exo: xiumin: the sweet one

172706

" I knew I liked you when you made me nervous, and my heart would beat faster when I saw you. I knew I loved you when I felt calmer with you than without you."

-you're really really great (qoutesandotherrandomstuff)

-

Ever since your brother joined the gang, you had to stay by his side. No matter what, you were forced to. Even staying at the house with at least one or two bodyguards outside your room. You weren't angry with it, you just want to have some fun, like a normal teenager would.

You tried sneaking out before. Didn't work out because your brother sub-leader caught you. It did not turn good because he is very scary. Getting yelled at by the leader and your brother looking at you with shame. The only one who stood out for you was the scariest member.

Kim Minseok, the toughest in the gang. You sorta have a crush on him, oh who am I kidding? You have the biggest crush on him since you saw him. Something inside him that pulls you towards him. Like, something only you can see and not the others.

Its been 2 years since Chanyeol joined, and more and more continue to join. Shockingly you have to join the ceremonies too. Tonight is the 11th member is joining. Picking out a cute outfit so you can wow Xiumin tonight.

A knock came and you quickly went to open the door to see your brother Chen. He smirked and his eyebrows raised. "who are you trying to wow, hm?"

You blushed before you pushed him away. "no one you derp. I just want to make an impression" you said

"sure~ anyways, Suho is calling everyone. Times up" he said chuckling

You rolled your eyes before you followed him downstairs. Seeing everyone and the new member, it was weird but you were so used to it.

After Kai was in the group, everyone left and went to get drunk. Rolling your eyes, you got up and went to find food for them.

"Um, y/n can I speak to you?"

You turned to see Xiumin. Smiling you nodded your head. "what's up?"

"....Chen told me that you like me. Is it true?"

'that troll is going to die when I get my hands on him'

You blushed deeply before you hid your face and looked away. A chuckle was heard before he pulled you towards his chest.

"don't worry, I like you too y/n"