bts: yoongi: nevermind

182308
like I said a hundred times a day, "don't worry about me" 
-

Yoongi's point of view

Laying in bed, looking at the plain dull wall of my apartment. Grabbing my box of cigarettes, I was about to light it up when I saw her handwriting once again. Frowning, I ignored the feeling inside my chest as I lit it up. Taking a puff from it, I looked up and stared at the ceiling.

//
" look Yoongi! there going to be playing here in Seoul! Can we go pretty please"

I stuff my hand into my pocket as the lollipop slowly lost its flavor. " If we have the money by then sure,"

She nods her head as she pouts before she gave me a wide smile. I smiled at her as she kissed my cheek. Oh yn, what are you doing to my heart?

//

" Yoongi, you won't make it in the industry. Who would want a depress suicidal kid anyways"

I glared at the person who said that as I inhaled deeply before storming out the room, grabbing the box of cigarettes as I light it up quickly.

"you'll be big one day oppa! With millions of fans and amazing band mates. Will you still be with me though? when your famous ?"

Yn, I will make your promise come true, my dream combined with your promise.

//

"yoongi hyung look, more fan mail!" I looked up from my phone as I saw Hoseok with fan mail. Nodding my head I put down my phone as I took mine and thank him. Looking through it I saw her name. Dropping the rest of the letters as I ripper her letter open.

Dear Yoongi,
Once you've gotten this letter it means I am no longer alive and you're living your dream and keeping my promise. Yoongi-ah you thought I have forgotten you huh? No, I can never forget my sweet baby who I love dearly. I'm glad you made it though, but please don't forget me, don't let fame take over your head and don't let money change you. Take care my sweet sugar,

love yn

Sobbing into my hands as I clutch her letter into my arms as my vision began to blur as I saw my band mates coming towards me. My chest began to burn as I let out a scream as I continued to sob. Yn, why didn't you tell me sooner.
//

Taking out my ear piece as I looked into the crowd of army, their army bomb and scream motiving me more. I licked my lips as I brought the mic up to my lip.

" Army, today was the day I have received a very special letter from my girlfriend"

They awed making a tear drop down my cheek as they pouted. "she made me believe in myself when I couldn't and helped me with my smoke addiction. In fact, I believe she is standing within you guys, because she will always follow me like she promised. Yn, my sweet gummy bear, I miss you so much" I cried out as I choked on a sob. Squatting down, I covered my face as I cried again. The members patted my back as they tried to sooth me down.

" yn, baby I miss you and I hope your doing well in heaven,"