beatwin: youngjo: pull ups

182602

so it' ok for you to hurt me but I can't hurt myself? 

-

Giggling as I see Youngjo and Seon Hyeok doing pull up at the park which brought crowds over. Girls from our school came and began to squeal from Youngjo abs that he was flashing. Jealously flowed in as I clentch my fist in anger. Seon Hyeok drop to ground making me run over towards him to hand him some water. Panting he chuckles and takes the bottle as he chugs it.

" how long do you think he will keep it up?" I asked as Youngjo was still showing off. Seon Hyeok shrugged his shoulders as he continued drinking the water as I was holding one for Youngjo still. I noticed a couple of girls go near Seon Hyeok making my eyes widen. 

" whats his name ?" the leader asked

" Youngjo and don't bother ladies, he is taken " Seon Hyeok says winking at me

I huffed in anger but blushed as he laughs. The leader gave me a nasty look but she smirks. " I'm sure he will come to me soon" 

Youngjo jumps off and comes near me smiling. I smiled back and handed him he water which he took and winked at me. I blushed and hid my face which made both the guys laugh. The leader came up and smiled at Youngjo. 

" hi, I'm haru, and you must be youngjo, I was wondering if you don't mind getting coffee with me ?" She asked, batting her eyes

I gave a sour face as Youngjo chuckles. " sorry but no thanks, I promised my girl that I won't be taking any girls for coffee for the longest time " 

I was pulled into a hug and a kiss on my head making me squeal. " Youngjo your sweaty !" 

He laughs as we turned around and began to walk to the near by gas station as Seon Hyeok followed by laughing. 

 " Haru is murdering you tomorrow " He says laughing

" I doubt that, she won't notice us anyway " I said smiling

-

" do any of you losers know someone name Youngjo ? " haru asked us 

We held in our laughter as we shook our head but Youngjo smiled. " I'm youngjo, what can I do to help you ?" 

I kicked his shin making him wince in pain and Seon Hyeok choking on his food. Haru looked at us like we are crazy before she scoffs at Youngjo. 

 "sorry but you look nothing like him except for your hair " she says before she storms off.

" ow why did you kick me ?" Youngjo cried 

 " why did you almost tell her ?" I questioned, crossing my arms

He laughs as he handed Seon Hyeok his food, making him happy. " what am I a trash can ?" 

I giggled a little bit but waited until Youngjo answered. " I knew she wasn't anyways baby, don't worry "