bts: jungkook: euphoria

182308
From somewhere deep inside me a priori I became so happy I can't breathe
-

Jungkook Point of View

I smile widely as I hold the flowers in my hands as I saw yn there. Her hair in a cute bun as she wore the flower crown I've gotten her. As I stepped off the bus, I went behind her, her soft squeak made me smile.

" baby!," she squeals as she lets out a small giggle. I chuckled as I kiss her cheek and handed her the flowers. Her eyes lighting up as her lips lift up into a beautiful smile.

" thank you bunbun!" she says, her arms wrapping around my torso.

" no problem princess," I said, my nose inhaling her scent.

" lets go, I have a-lot plan for us today hun,"

I took her hand into mine as we walked towards the festival that was being thrown in celebration to homecoming. Our fingers laced together as we swung them softly.

" let's play a game hm?" I asked, her eyes looking around.

" yeah! maybe you can win me a stuffie," she says, taking me to the game she wanted. I smiled as my stomach filled with butterflies. Paying the women, she handed me the ball as I got into position before a gun shot ranged. The screams and panic surrounded us. I ducked as I took yn into my arms, shielding her as we tried out best to get out also.

When I pulled yn up, I felt like the air in my lungs left as I saw her eyes closed, blood dripping down her head as her beautiful brown silky hair was soaked in her blood. My eyes watered as the screams soon lost their sounds as I felt my whole world crumble down.

Crying out her name as I rocked her in my arms, sobbing onto her body as I have broken my promise to her. To her parents, and more importantly to myself.
-

one week later....

Placing down the white rose on her casket, sniffling a little bit before I backed away, letting her family members go ahead. Going all the way to the back, I realized how life can take away your happiness in a snap of a finger.