got7: jinyoung: so in love with you

181303

" When you planted flowers inside of me I thought you were going to water them too "

- silly me, they died

-

I didn't know when it started but I feel so stupid to not realize it so soon. You and my sister? Who knew, but maybe everyone did and I was so in love with you I didn't realize it sooner. Jinyoung, when you said you love me, you didn't mean it did you?

-

" in in in in on in !"

I turned, annoyed a little they someone was calling my name multiple times. I saw it was Jinyoung, making me freeze in my steps as I saw my sister there also.

" we're getting married !" He cheered

My heart couldn't break much more so I gave a weak smile as I gave him a tight hug. " oh congratulations! Your going to be my brother in law isn't this great " I said softly

My sister came soon after, tackling me into a hug. She was squealing in my ear making me wince but let out a small chuckle. I have never seen my sister this happy before.

" oh yn I'm so happy! I want you to be my bridesmaid "

" why not? Anything for my sister "  I said smiling.

Oh, how stupid of me to agree because not only will I see my crush be married to my sister, I have to see everyone again.

-

" isn't this dress beautiful ?" My mother said, holding it up to my sister. I sighed in annoyance as I was with the other 3 bridesmaid and maid of honor.

" should we pick out our dresses ?" One asked

I couldn't remember her name but I agreed with her. Standing up, I followed her and the other bridesmaid into the section for us as we tried to come to an agreement.

" Oh, how about this dress ?" I asked

The dress is a light pink silky with a white top, that is short, some of the dress was laced

The dress is a light pink silky with a white top, that is short, some of the dress was laced. The girls gasped and agreed with me, squealing with happiness. Lisa and Irene came clutching the dress in awe.

" this will be great yn! Oh, you should be a fashion designer " Lisa says smiling.

" girls!"

We all jump at the sound of my mother as we all rush towards her. My sister seemed to be piss but us three stick together as we showed the dress.

" isn't it beautiful ?" Irene sighed in happiness.

" yes but I want to be only the girl being beautiful. I also already pick out the dresses for you four anyways, " she says, glaring at me.

I sighed as we went to hand it the sales lady in sadness as she gave's us a sad smile. " I would have gone with this also " she whispers.

-

" Jinyoung please, you know I never ask for favors. Just this one time " I begged.

He sighed as he nodded his head and drove us two to the wedding dress parlor. The lady for the week before smiled in happiness as she saw me.

" getting the groom to change it?" She asks.

I nodded my head as Jinyoung seem worried. "All already ahead of you dear, her fashion designer even agreed with you so he changed it in a minute. "

Saying a thank you to her,  me and Jinyoung left the store. " yn, why did you want to change your sister dress " he asked me

" if you saw the dress she picked, you would understand "I replied

Jinyoung nodded his head as he enters his car. I wave bye to him as he started the car and drove away.

-

The day of the wedding came and she was piss. My mother was trying to calm her down but she continued to scream. " the dresses were supposed to be other ones, not these !"

" the fashion designer must have changed it, honey, I'll go get him ok, " my mother says running out the door.

When the door shut, my sister gave me the ugliest stare making me gulp in fear. " you !" She screeched

" what ?" I asked, my voice cracking a little.

" you change the dresses! This is my wedding and I will not have you ruin it !" She screamed before she came running towards me, her hands aiming for my neck.

I screamed as I move out the way and towards the door. I tried to open the door, but it wouldn't budge. I began to panic as I felt her yank my hair, forcing to go down to the ground.

" Yuna let go !" I screamed in fear.

" no, you fucking bitch! "

I heard banging on the door before it opens widely. Everyone came in and began to pull Yuna off of me. It's as if time has slow down, and everything was silence before a ringing sound was heard.  Causing me to black out.

-

Don't worry, a part two for Jimin is coming. I barely have any ideas, I guess school is my motivation