monsta x: shownu: bad boy

181704

" please don't come closer.. Unless you plan to stay."

-

" yn im not saying that getting a tattoo is bad, im just saying that its not a good idea,"  Lucy said softly, her voice laced with nervousness.

I rolled my eyed as I gave a small smile to her. " its not going to be5 a bad idea, honestly lucy i think i deserve this and in honor of my freedom from my parents, " i explained as I opened the door. Music playing in the background as Lucy quickly sat down.

Rolling my eyes, the guy at the front desk eyed me as he took his cigarette out of his mouh, smoke flowing out his mouth. " know what you want ?"

I nodded my head as i handed him my drawing. He took a couple of minutes before nodding his head. " shownu hyung! You got a customer !"

Gulping, a man poke his head out from his office before walking up to me. " you do know how much it is right ?" He said.

I nodded my head as I smiled. " i know, but can you do it ? I went to others but they couldn't " i explained.

Lucy came up to me quickly as she tugged on my shirt. " if you cant, we understand " she said smiling.

I rolled my eyes as the guy nodded his head as he motion me to follow him. " wonho, dont scare the lady now " he said chuckling at the end.

Entering his office it was covered in pictures of people he has done. I was in awe from them as some seemed to be so complicated. " so where do you want it ?" He asked

" my hip and up " i said softly, pulling my shirt off along with pulling my shorts down. He nodded his head as he turned the machine on. Gulping i held in a breath as he started.

" why the tattoo if you dont mind me asking ?" He asked

I licked my lips as i looked around the room. "My parents never let me out so i ran away from them. My best friend help me escaped from them but he died doing so " i explained

He nodded his head. " we recently lost someone also, he said something about taking care of someome important to him but he didnt finish his sentence"

" was his name Hyungwon ?" I whispered.

The sound of the machine stop suddenly making me turn my head to face his shocked his face. Tears weld up my eyes as i realized these are his friends, the ones he consider part of his family. I started to sob as my mind told me i was being selfish.

" oh my god...im so sorry !" I cried out as i covered my mouth to muffled my sobs.

He placed the machine on the table as he pulls me into a hug. His shock face didnt leave as i sobbed onto his chest.

" lay back down, let me finish we can talk about your arrangement with us " he says as he wipes my tears.

I nodded my head as i laid back down, my cries slowing down as i fall asleep.

-

Shownu finished as soon as i woke up. He smiled as he finished placing what he needed to. Standing up i saw how beautiful it looked. Smiling i took the money out from my pocket.

" dont pay me, this is something hyungwon would of wanted. " he said smiling as he threw away his gloves.

I hugged him tightly as he did also before leading back to the waiting room. Sighing in relief as i saw Lucy blushing from how close Wonho was.

" hey man, it took you long enough " he says chuckling.

Shownu smiles as he places his arm around my shoulder. " this is the girl hyungwon was talking about. Go get the others "

Wonho eyed widen as he got up quickly and ran past us two. Lucy smiled as she tackles me into a hug. " oh i thought i had to pepper spray them "

I giggled as she smiles also. " im guessing this is your new home "

She gave me a sad smile as i nodded my head. " this is for the best Lucy because my parents will track you to me. This isnt goodbye remember luc " i said smiling.

She nodded her head as she waved goodbye before leaving the shop.
-

Its been at least 3 years since i met shownu and his group of friends. 2 years of us dating and of me getting used to the style he lives.

" babygirl we're leaving okay" he says softly, kissing my head before leaving the bedroom.

" be safe " i mumbles as my heart races with anxiety, something i wont get used it.
-

( shownu is in a gang and hyungwon was undercover to give information to them. He was killed because he befriended you since you wanted a normal life. Lucy toom you in since you knew her since childhood. Hyungwon was killed because he was captured and murdered by your fathers hands. )