monsta x: wonho: pretty boy

171407

It hurts like hell when someone makes you feel special, then suddenly leaves you hanging, and you have to act like you don't care at all.

-

"Wonho hurry up!" You yelled, looking back down at the watch

"Hold on! I'm coming! I'm coming!" He yelled back

You rolled your eyes at him when you noticed him fixing his hair. Just for a girl. "next time you come back home, maybe you should come back with a car "

"geez y/n, you could have just told me you were busy " he whined, looking at his make up in the car.

"Wonho, it took you 5 hours in the bathroom. 5 hours! I could have ordered pizza and invited Minhyuk to pig out with me!" You snapped.

"geez, but I have to look good for my girlfriend. And since when did you and Minhyuk became pig buddies. I thought I was your pig buddy."

"you're always out and Minhyuk is free, Hoseok. There were here" you said stopping the car.

Wonho nodded his head and got out the car. He didn't know how much it would hurt him, but it did. You went home and order pizza and called Minhyuk over.

"5 hours it took him?" Minhyuk asked

"yes 5 hours. You know how many pizzas and movies we could have watched? " you whined

Minhyuk chuckled before he pulled you onto his lap.

"yah Minhyuk you can't do that" you blushed.

"why not him?" He smirked

"I'm married to him...and he's your best friend. Just 2 more years..." you whispered

Minhyuk nodded his head before he kissed your head and started to tickle you.

"wae! Oppa ani!" you squealed.

Being married to Wonho wasn't the best thing in the world. You're still best friends, nothing more. You moved on... But you can't truly because the contract hasn't ended yet.