bts: yoongi: don't leave me

181004

" he knew how to love her across the many seasons of her heart. Not with the love that only spoke but with a love that went out of its way to show her just how much she meant to him "

- @ laposchepoetry

-
My shoulders following the rhythm to my cries, my eyes covered by my arms as I held my knees to my chest. The music still playing as I heard the words I dreaded. " will you marry me Luna ?" 

Sobbing harder as I heard the fans scream loudly, I felt a top on my shoulder. Sniffling I saw a staff member looking concerned. I shook my head as I handed her my microphone and left her confused. Entering my dressing room, I grabbed some tissues and sat down, seeing my reflection. My make up ruined, my heart broke even more as I heard Luna joking around with my band mates and the fans. More tears filled my eyes up as I looked at my schedule. Just two songs and the rest are the boys. Sniffling I took my phone and dialed someone I though I would never called. 

-

" your leaving ?" 

I nodded my head as I gave a fake smiled. " day, it seems like thats what best for you " I said softly. Yoongi looked at me in sadness as I Luna gave a smirked towards me. I let out a small cough as I grab my luggage. " noona..but what about your promise ?" 

 I stiffen as Jungkook voiced echoes in my head. " I'll .. I'll send you the things then " I mumbled 

" can you guys leave me and yn alone ? I want to speak to her one and one " 

When the door shut, I took in a deep breathe as I turned around to see Yoongi there with a frown. Gulping I gave a shy smile. " tell me the truth...your leaving because of me and luna right ?" 

my eyes widen as I nodded my head softly. " yeah..but what can I do. your love for is strong like my love for you. The fans hate me and they love Luna" I explained 

Yoongi shocked face was implanted as a memory as I realized that this was the last time I'll see him. " goodbye yoongi  " I whispered.  

---

" baby, its your turn to put Seoyhun to bed " I mumbled. 

" i know, I'm on it. " 

Opening one eyes, I saw my husband shirtless as he was grabbing the bottle for our baby girl. Smiling I got up and grabbed a big sweater. Walking towards the nursery room, i saw Yoongi rocking Seoyhun in his arms, softly singing to her as he was holding the bottle to help her drink. 

" you should be in bed honey " he says, looking at me quickly with a smile before looking back at our daughter.  Smiling i walked over to him and gave a kiss to his cheek. " i just want to see you two bond. And what it would be if you actually said yes to Luna in high school " I said, seeing my daughter gummy smile. 

" still on that thing Taehyung said ?" he says chuckling

I nodded my head. " The way he explained it was fascinating" 

you guys, I have more group than imagines omf maybe a part two should be made hm ?