got7: mark: i dont know pt.2

172411

" I said I was fine, but I never said it didn't hurt." 

- (via 1kruw) 

Since someone requested a part 2, a part is made. Hope you enjoy a 1,000 or more words page !

---

Sitting on the swing, as swings along with the wind. Yn hair flowing along as she stares, enjoying the scenery of the forest. Closing her eyes, leaning her back as she enjoys the breeze blowing against her silky smooth skin. She smiles softly as she lets out a sigh. A sigh that holds sadness and loneliness. She hops off the swing and begins to walk back home. A 15 minute walk that lets her rethink her actions.

" hey, are you ok ?"

Yn smiled towards Yugyeom and nodded her head as she continues to walk. Yugyeom smiles as she calls Jinyoung and BamBam. The three males followed her , making sure she safe. Jokes past on as yn smile as they continue to push each other.

" lets get some coffee hm? I'll pay " yn suggested

They agreed and began to walk into a local coffee shop. Jinyoung being the mom of the grouo went to order as the kids find a seat. Yn giggles as Yugyeom and BamBam fight to sit next to her.

" jokes on you, I sit next to her " Jinyoung says as he pushes the two males and sits next to yn.

They groan as they went across them and sit. Poutinv as yn just laughs. The waiter brings there coffee, making them all cheer.

Its been a whole year since they left Korea. They lived in sunny flordia, were its almost never cold. Just bipolar. They havent heard from the guys and it saddens them since they had such an amazing friendship, but it was all ruined because of the girl.

Laughing at something BamBam said, yn puts her coffee down as her eyes lit up.

" lets go to universal. Its only 2 and they probably dont close until 10 or 11. "

" with big scary rollar coasters and amazing food? I'm in " Yugyeom says

Jinyoung shruggs and agrees. The only one left to agree is BamBam. BamBam eyes widen and quickly shook his head no.

---

As yn is driving and Jinyoung in the passenger seat, they continue to sing to songs that the radio blast in the car. BamBam having a pouty face but doesnt help to laugh as Yugyeom tries to hit a high note. Everyone laughs as yn shakes her head but continues to drive.

Seeing the enterance for universal, they all start to scream in happiness. Yn laughs as she pulls up to pay. Jinyoung pulls his wallet out and hands her the credit card. Yugyeom starts to complain about how yn always gets to pay but BamBam quickly shut him up with a lollipop. Yn pays as she takes the ticket and thanks the booth person.

Parking near by, which is nearly impossible they all get out and grab a backpack.

" so which ride is first ?" Yn asked as she grabs the keys.

" I say the hulk. Nothing is better then hulk " Yugyeoms says, smiling in exictment.

" nahh Jurassic Park all the way!" Bambam screams

" yn? What do you say ?" Jinyoung asked as he passes the entrance.

" harry potter. But i think hulk is first then maybe jurassic park. "

---
A crowed a crowding them as yn is rapping, moving to the beat as the song continues to play. Jinyoung and BamBam cheering her on as Yugyeom dances with her. The crowd recording and cheering the two on.

Yugyeom grabs yn waist as she smirks and dances. Yugyeom smiles and dances along. As the song comes to an end, the crowd cheers as they pant. Yn smiles and walks over to BamBam and Jinyoung as they whistled. Yugyeom chuckles as he shakes his head. As yn was about to jump on BamBams back, she was pulled back. She turned around quickly to see Ari.

" hi yn! Jr, bambam, and yugyeom oppa ! I missed you so much!" She squeals

Yn eyes widen as she looks behind her to see Mark. Mark looked at her before he quickly avoided eye contact.

" what are you doing here ?" Snaps Yugyeom

" we just wanted to have some fun. Right Markie ?" She says, as she clungs onto Marks arm.

Yn scoffs but quickly smiles. " why dont we all hang out hm?"

"Ynn!!!"

Yn eyes sparkled as she was tackled into a hug.

" jackkksoonnn!!" She screams

Youngjae and JB come in view as they chuckle at the scene. The 3 others hug each other as its been a year since they last seen each other.

" omo its been so long ! Ready to go on another ride ?" Yn asked

" hell yeah! Lets go!" Youngjae cries as he runs.

Yn jumps on BamBams back as they ran after Youngjae, leaving behind ari and Mark.

" oppa they left us " ari whined

" they havent seen each other in a year. You should understand " Mark says with no emotion

Ari nodded her head as she begins to walk with Mark.

---
" she did that!?" Jackson asks

" hell yeah she did. This girl can seriously kick some ass" Jinyoung says

Yn smiles as she took a sip from her drink. Yugyeom laid his head on her shoulder and rested his eyes. Yn giggles and smiles.

" i think its time to go back to the hotel room. Poor baby yugyeom is sleepy " yn says

" noooo...we're finally together again. I just need 5minutes " yugyeom mumbles.

They laugh at the maknae responds as yn got up and began to go through her purse. JB stopped her and put money down and smiled.

" thank you for paying JB. Next time I will pay" yn says

" hey tomorrow were going to Sea world wanna come ?" Mark asks

Ari looks at him in disbelief but fake smiles and nods her head.

" sure. Bye guys, see you tomorrow " yn says as she enters the passenger seat

Jinyoung starts the car and waves to his old friend and left the restaurant.

---

" why did you invite them? They didnt show us any attention the whole day. Only to them " ari snaps

" why else ? They havent seen each other in awhile. Its the least i can do for her " Mark says as he lays down

" so its jusy for her ? Really ? Remember you left her for me. I won. She lost " ari says angered

" yeah sure whatever yn " Mark mumbles