astro: sanha: studies

173010

" I know you're not suppose to look to other people to save you, but whenever I'm around you, the world becomes simple. My mood lofts and skies shift from smoke and smog go the softest blue. I know I'm meant to save myself, but the fact is, with you, I don't have to."
- beau taplin- t h e s o f t e s t b l u e
-
Sitting at my desk, studying for upcoming exams, I sighed softly and pouted. Sanha is busy with his group comeback and I was in deep waters for school. I heard a knock on my door and mumbled a come in.

" Hey sweetie, I think it time to take a break alright "

" I'm fine mom, I need to get to 1st place for appa, " I said, turning to my mom.

She smiled softly and went towards my bed and sat down.

" Sweetie, its ok. I know you promised your father but its ok to give up. He will understand "

I shook my head and put my pencil down. " I made a promise mom, and I can't break that promise. Not to dad "

She nodded her head and got up. Before she could close the door, she smiled.

" dinner is ready, and I'm pretty sure you don't want to miss this one "

As soon as she closed the door, my stomach rumbled in hunger. I put my pencil down and went downstairs to hear my mother talking.

'" agioo Sanha, I hope you can help her. She is a mess since she promised her father "

" I will Mrs.ln "

My eyes widen and I turned to see Yoo Sanha with my mother. Tears welled up my eyes as I ran towards him and hugged him tightly. I felt his arms wrapped around me as I sob onto his chest.

" yn why are you crying ?"

Sanha chuckled and talked to my mom. I heard her leave the kitchen. I pulled away and wiped my tears before I started pounding on his chest.

" wae !? "

" why did you leave me alone when I needed you the most! I hate you Yoon Sanha, I hate you " I sobbed

Sanha grabbed my hands and hugged me tightly.

" mianhae yn....mianhae " he whispered

" You really think a sorry can fix this? You left without a goodbye or a note. I thought you died until I saw your music video! " I cried

" yn...."

" and then when I tried to call you a girl voice would answer making me think you left me for another. My father died and you just had to be gone when I needed you "

" yn...i'm so sorry. I know a sorry won't fix what I have done. I have a week off. Let me make it up to you. Please "

I sniffled and hugged him tightly. " you're lucky I love you enough to forgive you "