The boyz: q: the dancing clown

182203

" Of course I loved him," she says " you don't give people you don't love the power to destroy you."

- sadquotepage

-

" Oh come on, are you serious " I whined, shaking my leg as I saw ants crawling up my leg. Brushing them off, I sat back up as I look down from the cliff to see the boys splashing water at each other.

"yn! Come down here it's fun !" Sangyeon called, waving his hands towards me

" no thanks !" I yell back

They all started to protest making me giggle.  A branch snap made me turn around, getting up quickly looking around the forest. My eyes widen as I saw a clown bloody mouth as he began to smirk. I screamed in horror as I turned around and jump into the lake, feeling myself want to pass out, I held on until I made contact with the water. Swimming upwards as I saw them swimming towards me quickly, I looked up to see a quick flash of the clown before he disappears back where I can no longer see him.

" what's wrong baby girl ?" Jacob says pulling me towards his body

" let her breath Jacob, " Sunwoo says as he pushes him back and pushes my hair back so he can see my face.

" I saw a clown.." I whispered

" a clown? Yn are you scared of clowns ?" Kevin says smiling

I shook my head, " not but this one was bloody "

-

When the boys drop me off at home, I quickly ran to the library and saw junhaknyeon sitting alone as he was turning the pages in a book. I went behind him and tap his shoulder, accidentally scaring him.

" sorry, but I'm yn, you must be Juhaknyeon " I whispered

He nodded his head,"you're with Sunwoo and his gang .."

I smiled, " yeah, I need help since I see you come in here almost every day "

He nodded head, eyeing me. " with what exactly ?" Closing his book, he gave me his full attention.

" this town history and I think I need to see a shrink, " I said, mumbling the last part

He gave me a confused look before he nodded his head and smiled. He got up and went to go get a history book of this stupid town so I look around the library to see the clown once again. Began raised against my chest once again, I got up, making the chair fall back as he came closer. A smirk was plastered on his chest with each step he came closer his eyes a beautiful color of yellow.

"yn? Are you ok ?"

I jumped in shock and realized I'm still in my seat when I turn to see if the clown was still there, he wasn't. I look back to Junhaknyeon he looks confused as he put the book down in front of me.

" whats wrong it's like you saw a ghost, " he says chuckling as he sat down

" I saw clown " I whispered, still in shock

-

A month has past and the sighting of that stupid clown hasn't gone away. Kevin and them won't listen to me but instead, pick on the smaller kids.

" hey yn !"

I turned around to see Junhaknyeon and his group of friends I smiled and waved back towards him, his friends giving me a nasty look. I sighed in sadness before I turned around to face a chest.

" Whoa calm down it's me Sunwoo baby girl "

I look up to him as I shook my head and walked away from him, heading straight home.

" whoa whats wrong ? You don't usually turn your back on me sweet cheeks, " he says, grabbing my arm in the process.

" let go of me Sunwoo, " I mumbled, yanking my hand back.

His eyes darken, his grip tightens on my arm making me gasp in pain. " Sunwoo...your hurting me " I cried out.

Looking around for a way to escape I kick his balls, dropping my book and making a run to the forest. Tripping on a fucking stick, I cried in pain before I got back up and continued to run. Seeing a sewer I enter there and hid, trying to calm my breathing. Seeing him run past the entrance, I held my breath, in fear he would find me.

" what a mistake for you to come dear yn "

I screamed in fear as I turned around to see the clown.

"you! " I screamed at him, pointing my finger at him

He laughed but was quickly quiet when I began to yell at him. " you're a sick perverted male and don't understand that stalking is fucking illegal you clown. "

" stalking? Illegal? Oh yn, you're on a ride " the clown smirks

"I'll scream again " I warned

The clown began to laugh before he stops and stared at me. He stared for a good minute before he ran towards me, the last thing I saw was his razor-sharp teeth, feeling them pierce me as I screamed the loudest I could.

-
So I decided to make this imagine a pennywise x reader but you know the clown being a Korean idol.

Let me know what you guys want next because I put all boyband in a list and choose randomly and then I randomly choose the member.