14u: hyunwoong: follow your dream

182808

It all starts with not wanting to get out of bed. That's how you know you're getting bad again.

-

" Hyunnie, I don't care what your parent's say, I will always support and follow you" I said softly, kissing his cheek.

He gave me a small smile as he glances behind him, where his bandmates stood, waiting for his answer.

" and, if it mean's that you have to leave me just know I won't be so far away from you because I will always be your number one supporter," I said, tearing up as he gave me a sad eye smile.

I smiled sadly as I brush his hair out his eye sight before I pressed my lips softly against his before I let out a shaky breathe before I turned around, breaking in a silent sobs as my shoulders began to shake along with me. I could hear him calling my name, but his voice sounded angry and hurt. Pressing the button to the elevator, the ding catching my attention as I entered and looked up to see Hyunwoong struggling to catch up to me but was held back by his band mates.

" goodbye hyunnie, may you be happy in your dreams," I whispered softly, my hands waving as the door closed. The last thing I hear is his loud cry for me, making me more heartbroken.