iz: hyunjun: all over again

181305

Fall in love with someone who wants you, who waits for you. Who understands you even in madness; someone who is your support, your hope. Fall in love with someone who talks with you after a fight.

-

I never knew I would live to repeat a day. A day that I knew I could change and probably won't live after to see the change. The thing is, what am I supposed to change? My friends who talk behind my back? My boyfriend who I know doesn't love me ? Not be a bully to some girl that is going through so much. I haven't changed a thing since I realized what was going on. Now, now I realized that I do need to change things. Maybe i would live to see it, but maybe... maybe I won't.

-

" get in loser" Jiyeon says as she smiles at me, her smile making me gulp in nervousness. The girl that low key ruined my life but made it into her own. Like I'm her puppet and she's my master. As she wraps her arm around my shoulder, I couldn't do it.

" I'm sorry" I choked out before I shoved her arm off me and ran off. I could hear her calling my mind but I ignored her, tears streaming down my cheek.

-

Knocking on her door, her mother open the door clearly shocked. I waved a hand as I asked her if her daughter is home and if it's okay if I speak to her. When she closed the door I though she meant no, but when I saw Seoyeon there, I smiled and pulled her into a hug.

" don't it. Don't go to the party tonight, trust me" I whispered.

When I released her I saw the car of Jiyeon, which I said a quick goodbye before running off again. I found a bus that took me to school, which I was grateful for. When I reached the school I was looking for Hyungjun, hoping he would come up to me. When I saw Jiyeon and him making out. I scoffed as I went towards them and bitch slapped Jiyeon.

" you whore!" I screamed as I looked at Hyungjun who was shocked to see me there. Jiyeon held her cheek that seemed to be getting redder.

" y-yn it was-"

" shut the fuck up Hyungjun, you ! You slut you already fucked half of the school, including Jess boyfriend and now mine? I should of expected it" I screamed at her, tears building up. Jess came out as she looked at her boyfriend who was backing up already. Jess broke out into a sob before running out the school doors.

" you broke this friendship !" She screamed at me before she lunges at me. My eyes widen as I felt her hands on my throat, before I brought my knee up and kicked her as she let out a groan.

" no you did !" I screamed as I gave one good kick to her face.

-

The party later that night that Hyungjun was originally suppose to take my virginity was ruined. When I saw Seoyeon I was late but I knew where she was going. Running after her I grabbed her arm.

" don't ddo this Seoyeon" I panted. She yanked her arm away as she ran off to the road. The lights of the truck came in view as I pushed her out the way but it was to late for me.
-

Based of " before I fall"