astro: moonbin: greed

181902

I loved you for a very long time. 

-

Its understandable that he was deeply in love with me. I was warn to leave the relationship, but i just couldnt, i was also madly in love with him. Seeing him happy made me happy also. I never knew that he could be so possive of me.

" sweet heart why dont we go out and grab some ice cream or a walk in the park " i said rubbing his shoulders

He shook his head instantly making me drop my shoulders in sadness. " i cant let anyone take you away from me "

I went in front of him and sat on my knees, my hands on his knees. " moonbin, please. I havent been outside in years. I miss my family, my friends, the outside " 

He gave me a hard cold glare as he push me to the ground making me let out a small noise. His eyes soften as he went to my height. " love you have to understand, you are very beautiful and i dont want you away from me "

I stood up, anger by what he had said to me. " im not some object !" I screamed. Moonbin hand made contact with mine making me gasp in shock.

" you idiot girl ! You think you can dis-obey me !? " he screams

I run towards the door, hearing his footsteps behind me also. As i open the door, his hand slam it back close, as he turns me around. I scream in horror as i noticed his eyes glowing

" now yn, be a sweet girl and go to the basment " he whispers

I whimper in fear as I shake my head no. He slams his fist above my head making me shriek. He grabs my hair and begins to drag me against the floor.

" stop it moonbin !" I screamed

" your mine and only mine yn !"

-