bts: jungkook: nothing like us

171411

Why should I be unhappy? every parcel of my being is in full bloom 

-

I looked outside the window, tears falling as I'm remembering the scene that just happeed a couple of minutes ago. Grabbing my notebook, I began to write my letter to him. Putting my heart into the letter, tears falling onto the letter but I know he will read it. My heart breaking even more as i continue to write.

Finishing the letter, i took it out of my notebook and went to put it under a picture of us. Grabbing my biggest bag, i took everything that was mine and left what he bought me.

--- jungkook p.o.v---

After meeting up with Ari and having an amazing date, i came home. Yn i knew she was home, probably cooking or sleeping. Lazy bitch, i swear. Sighing deeply, i went towards the room too seeit empty. Hmm weird. Shrugging it off, i went to couch and turned on the tv.

I looked around and saw something that caught my eye.

A letter. Getting up, I went to open it.

Jungkook,

Jeon jung kook, I deeply love you but Im afraid I can no longer be with you. I sa you kissing Ari as I finished getting something for you. I understand why you did that. She is beautiful so i want you to keep her and treat her right, not the way you treated me understand.

I left everything you bought me and took my stuff. You can find everything that you have ever bought on the bed. I will repay you the money i have used to pay for my college funds, which i am grateful for.

Thank you for the memories that i will forever cheerish. Hopefully you get married and have amazing kids that will look like you. I wish you the best

Love yn

Crying my eyes out, I ran to the room to see everyting of her gone. I went to the bathroom and saw her stuff gone but the things i bought with my money.

I took my phone out and tried to call her. She would reject my call making me worried. I started to sob as i sat on the couch. I heard the door open and I looked to see yn.

" yn!" I cried

" oh um.. I forgot my phone" She mumbled

I got up and hugged her tightly. When i let go of her, I saw confusion making my heart dropped.

" whats...whats wrong ?" I asked

" i um i need to go... yoongi is waiting for me " She says, looking everywhere but my eyes.

" yn..."

" i have to go "