bts: death note au pt.2

180301

She knew she was really sad, when she stopped loving the things she loved. 

-

Jungkook was finally off his crutches and now we go out on dates. Seokjin still controls us, and its not like we aren't friends...he changed alot and it scares us. Yoongi really did do the deal, and it scares us also !

The doorbell ranged and we looked at each other before Jungkook went to open the door to see a blonde chick come in. Yoongi had a blank face and Seokjin smirked as he stood up. Me and jungkook looked at each other in horror as we notice the girl outfit.

She came in and looked around and began to giggle. " ah, oppa you did a wonderful thing here !"

Jungkook went back to sitting down with me and held me close while Yoongi let out a small groan. Seokjin chuckled and pulled the girl into a hug.

" guys, this is misa, she has a notebook also and she will be helping us " he says

Misa smirks as she looked at jungkook.

" hello everyone, please take care of me " she bows

I stood up, anger by this. " this is unacceptable seokjin ! We did what you asked us to do and you bring someone else in here ? My cousin is dead because of you and your promised not harm him "

Ryuk chuckled making me growl at him, while seokjin shrugged his shoulders.

" he shouldn't have gone to that tv station yn, and i didnt kill him. She did, now lets discuss how are going to continue to kill "

Jungkook stood up, ready to fight seokjin but I pushed him back onto the couch. I bit my lip as tears began to form.

" he was my only family and you let her take him away" I cried

Seokjin shrugged as misa giggled, jungkook was ready to give up and so was I. This wasn't what i wanted and no one deserves this. Yoongi looked at me quickly before he looked away. Grabbing his notebook i held it in the air.

" you stupid bitc-"

" shut up and listen to me Asshole. The cops are on to us idiot, and if you haven't realized it then your pretty fucking stupid Kim seokjin " i snapped

He gave me a deadly glare as misa took his notebook out, ready to write my name. Seokjin held his hand out and shook his head.

" then yn, give me an idea hm? You and jungkook have always been the master minds anyways "

Jungkook stood up and took the notebook and looked at it. He sighed but never looked up.

" the best dective is in town and he has solved every crime he has gotten. We need to be more careful and if yn is right, they will catch us " he says softly

I nodded my head and licked my lips. " if your going to continue with this new world, think seokjin "

---

As Namjoon is sitting down on his computer, eating a strawberry shortcake his eyes widen and called out for his closes friend, jimin came in.

" yes namjoon?" He asked

" bring in yn and jungkook, it seems as if they....they are hiding something Jimin "

Jimin nodded his head and began to walk away as he bowed at the other dectives.

" yn ln isnt that Jongin cousin ? " a cop mumbles

Namjoon hummed in respones and held out his spoon. " yes, and in fact Jongin lived with her. He died at the tv statin correct, and yn wasnt there..where was she then ?"

Can someone explain to me what happen to baekhyun? I'm worried about him and why he posted a black photo on instagram.